Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
The best thing is Kayleigh is all mouth on here, insta, tik tok etc but we've all seen the pizza shop video when she was a meek pussy. She wouldn't know what to do if someone called her out face to face. And believe me it's coming
It’s clearly the reason she rarely takes the kids out and sends them out with Dan whilst she stays at home. She is scared of potential confrontation.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
The best thing is Kayleigh is all mouth on here, insta, tik tok etc but we've all seen the pizza shop video when she was a meek pussy. She wouldn't know what to do if someone called her out face to face. And believe me it's coming
Or when the mother confronted her at school. She was quiet as do then went online on Facebook acting like Billy big balls. sting herself now. Having to move Bobby yet again to another school. Shameful behaviour. Maybe if she spent less time playing detective dickhead with her face in her phone or with dildos and crystals up her hole, and more time reading to him, taking him out walks, talking to him and sorting his behaviour- he wouldn’t be experiencing the difficulties he is now.

Apr 29, 2023
Or when the mother confronted her at school. She was quiet as do then went online on Facebook acting like Billy big balls. sting herself now. Having to move Bobby yet again to another school. Shameful behaviour. Maybe if she spent less time playing detective dickhead with her face in her phone or with dildos and crystals up her hole, and more time reading to him, taking him out walks, talking to him and sorting his behaviour- he wouldn’t be experiencing the difficulties he is now.
‘Detective Dickhead’ 🤣

May 23, 2023
To be fair she’s even coming across as an upside down dodo on here online, real life she’s just a sad little potato shaped hoarder with no future. Actually pretty sad when I think of it

Attachments

• IMG_1069.jpeg
    IMG_1069.jpeg
    186 KB · Views: 92

Jealous A Cup

Apr 19, 2023
Does anyone think we’ll ever get the screenshots? Or have we been done? ☹️
I was hoping @Toomanytalestotale was out enjoying a family day out and would of come back later but here we are at 9:45pm and nothing, and not a squeak since the orange whale and the bruv turned up... I'm no detective but could make an educated guess we've been had over. Entertaining though!

Apr 21, 2023
1000000% done. But they didn’t have the last laugh, we did, because we had a fing ball last night which we probably wouldn’t have done if they hadn’t been taking so long Storying
I agree. I’d absolutely share a bottle of wine with you ladies and Paul any day. Well most of you. And share I mean Id drink 2 to myself 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.