Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
I was hoping @Toomanytalestotale was out enjoying a family day out and would of come back later but here we are at 9:45pm and nothing, and not a squeak since the orange whale and the bruv turned up... I'm no detective but could make an educated guess we've been had over. Entertaining though!
Was a bliddy good laugh inbetween🤣

noseynorax

May 6, 2023
What language are you speaking? Is it bollocks? How old are you, fing 14 or something? Can anyone translate for me, or recommend a decent app to translate this utter se

Note to myself, you are showing your age, you know its the Ginger Goblin ..
Just mute him, I think a few others have so boring. Trying to hard to talk like that😂😂

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
What language are you speaking? Is it bollocks? How old are you, fing 14 or something? Can anyone translate for me, or recommend a decent app to translate this utter se

Maybe, just maybe, it’s one of the blokes @Dannyd27 was down the pub with last night.

Aug 1, 2023

It’s Sunday night, KK is probably at MacDonald’s with the chavs, so she’s in car meet talking mode 🥴😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.