Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2023
Imagine your kids playing downstairs, probably with the oven or licking the bbq and you’re upstairs with your door shut flashing your sandbags to tik tok. Oh KK, genuinely, what has happened to you. I used to find you funny. Also another genuine question, roughly how much weight would you say you’ve gained. I was watching 600lb life this morning and I just wonder if you get out of bed the same as they do, the up and roll.

NinjaShark

Jun 3, 2023
What is going on?! She was here, she was gone, she was here, now she’s some road man type trying to defend herself?!
Christ alive I can’t cope 🤦🏽‍♀️ I honestly don’t know anyone in real life that is so deluded about what people think of them. The fact she thinks we’re all small boobed women who need a shag and are desperately jealous of her is just sad.
Personally I’ve got D cups and am perfectly satisfied thank you!

Aug 13, 2023
Just imagine having 2 children at home but choosing to neglect them so you can act like an absolute wasteman on a website that you so publicly hate. Still I suppose I'd rather be ignored than shouted at and called names. They're gonna love you for this. But like I've said you've already done your damage to those kids.
Werw iz biiiig boooobed gaall
Thort she showin her titz in here

Aug 10, 2023
Wow.. I go on a weekend away. (The whole weekend KK not just 19 hours) and come back to war and peace! I know I’m new to the thread but Saturday looked like a right giggle..

Who is the new roadman character, my head hurts trying to read what they’re saying. If it’s Kayleigh her self she really needs some medical intervention, I’m actually worried she’s becoming even more unhinged- she’s not safe for anyone to be around.

I hope Dan has been lurking on these pages taking receipts of his own and can show them to a judge. He’d be in good standing to probably get his own council flat/home and keep those kids away from her. He at least gives a flying monkeys arse about those kids, she’s more interested in that wizards sleeve of a fanny and posting it for the world to see.

As we say in Scotland it’s probably like “throwing a sausage up a close” 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.