Nicking comments from here again I see

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814-131144.png
    Screenshot_20230814-131144.png
    250.4 KB · Views: 350

DavesDeals

Apr 23, 2023
Does anyone think we’ll ever get the screenshots? Or have we been done? ☹️
Tbh, I'm not sure we will now and I can't say I blame her. I think people have forgot that this person has been on one hell of a ride the last 6 years and she wasn't treated with respect, just demands.
She clearly had a lot to unpack and she wasn't being received well at all.
I think the decent thing would have been to have a bit of radio silence so she could speak.
Right now she's probably being hounded by kk. She probably needs support. Wouldn't be surprised if she's gone for her hard.
Whether we've heard it all before or not this person needed the time to debrief.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Tbh, I'm not sure we will now and I can't say I blame her. I think people have forgot that this person has been on one hell of a ride the last 6 years and she wasn't treated with respect, just demands.
She clearly had a lot to unpack and she wasn't being received well at all.
I think the decent thing would have been to have a bit of radio silence so she could speak.
Right now she's probably being hounded by kk. She probably needs support. Wouldn't be surprised if she's gone for her hard.
Whether we've heard it all before or not this person needed the time to debrief.
Completely agree with this. I’m shocked at the some of the comments I have read for people who said they’d have her back if she spilled the tea. I came over from tattle as I wanted to be nosey. I must admit, 80% of the tea I didn’t no, so I do thank the poster personally for that.

Some of the comments has been shocking. Yes this is a free for all gossip site, where opinions can be shared and aired. But some of the comments are on the brink, of being nasty I found.

I agree about her being on a hell of a ride the past 6 years. As much as I hate the word, she is also a victim of KKK and not ONCE did KKK herself come on here yesterday, to discredit or disprove ANYTHING the lady said the night before despite KKK promising cctv footage, plus other evidence.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Bet it was her that put this up aswell, to catch people aswell the saddo
Contemplating telling my fella that his comment about udders is now part of her bio. I need to keep him humble though, don’t want him turning into @Dannyd27 and signing up to here himself and leaving me alone for hours to pester for receipts every twenty minutes 😌

Status
Not open for further replies.