Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Does anyone recognise any of those profiles? Because I don’t. This is so awkward and cringe 😂 you're sharing random screenshots of people I've never seen before in my life. "Oh no, I'm devastated!"
I have 2 of those that follow me. I speak to one of them.. she's a very intelligent woman who has a fantastic career and a healthy marriage and home life. She was, like some of us, someone who once or twice disagreed with kkk and thus became a 'blocked troll'. Kkk, you are the definition of stupid.

Last edited:
May 1, 2023
I’m just glad she had knickers on or she would have engulfed half the kitchen 🤮

And what the do is she going on about with people having screenshots from her social media 5 years ago.
A) erm she did that to yam
B) she uses photos of someone no longer social media as her photo on a “troll” site
C) didn’t she recently repost photos from her ex notmother in law from 2019?!

Seriously I’m not sure if she’s that thick or just believes her own lies at this point
KK posted a picture of my daughter when she was on her doxxing rampage and made some really nasty comment about my sons teeth who was on 4 yrs old in the pic.

Aug 1, 2023
Yep that’s it KK get the air frier and the toaster in, (that you have on credit 😂), perfect shot for your punters. 😆🥴 I bet they proper get off on a bit of tin. I just wish you would take some lessons on how to be a content creator. It’s so so bad. There’s big girls out there that do it and they look decent, but you just constantly look like you honk. I just don’t know what it is about you, I just feel like Im getting bit by fleas every time I see you. That god awful thing you’re wearing too, you just look so uncomfortable. I also Wondered how long you practice lip synching for because no matter what you still can’t get it right can you 😂😂😂😂 and you proper go to town on it, like put so much effort it and I just fing cringe so bad 🥴🥴

Apr 16, 2023
Yep that’s it KK get the air frier and the toaster in, (that you have on credit 😂), perfect shot for your punters. 😆🥴 I bet they proper get off on a bit of tin. I just wish you would take some lessons on how to be a content creator. It’s so so bad. There’s big girls out there that do it and they look decent, but you just constantly look like you honk. I just don’t know what it is about you, I just feel like Im getting bit by fleas every time I see you. That god awful thing you’re wearing too, you just look so uncomfortable. I also Wondered how long you practice lip synching for because no matter what you still can’t get it right can you 😂😂😂😂 and you proper go to town on it, like put so much effort it and I just fing cringe so bad 🥴🥴

Its actually hilarious because my mate does OF, she RAKES it in and its because she's put the effort in and has from day dot had proffessional photos taken and even rented swarve looking places to shoot in.. obviously she also isn't a total munter which helps 🤣 but it's mad to see her proffessional pics, literally fit for Zoo mag (if that still exists 🤣) with her lush lace sets and stunning backdrops.. Then there's KKK in sheins finest with her corned beef tan legs in her 1950s kitchen, no doubt clicker in hand 😂 is it really worth the £3 a month dallin? Obviously not if you're on your second shift in a new job 🙈 10/10 for laughability.

Status
Not open for further replies.