Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Yikes 😬 when the filter slips 😂
Screenshot_2023-08-22-01-43-24-549_com.amteam.amplayer-edit.jpg
No wonder she needs a filter, jesus she's done a lou and shaved the eyebrows, and the manky looking tan 🤢

Reactions: Lou’s Bong-alow

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Nothing occouring then A cups? 💤💤
Someone poke it and make it do something
She’s just posting random pictures of the kids and Dan and reduced raiding. Her numbers are going down daily, so she’s clearly on an unhinged blocking and hiding spree. I love this part of the Flitton Fatberg cycle. She will soon have a big rant about someone or something and want a larger audience so will make her profile public to get the maximum attention.

I get the feeling our resident nut job - SWF / Kayleigh’s Neighbour / Kayleigh’s ex pal / Demi (iykyk) was correct about the social services being involved as she’s now trying to make her account more wholesome and portray her self as a decent mum 🙄🙄

Also, from her stories it seems that her now part time evening job is hard graft and she’s exhausted after her shift (welcome to the real world KK as not many of us would sell pics of our ripped out fireplace for £3 a month)
So thus brings us to my second favourite part of the Flitton Fatberg cycle - quitting her jobs because she’s too good /worth more than they are paying / not being vauled / knows more than the managers. AKA TOO fING LAZY TO DO A REAL JOB AND EARN AN HONEST LIVING WITHOUT RUINING YOUR KIDS LIFES

Apr 12, 2023
Its actually hilarious because my mate does OF, she RAKES it in and its because she's put the effort in and has from day dot had proffessional photos taken and even rented swarve looking places to shoot in.. obviously she also isn't a total munter which helps 🤣 but it's mad to see her proffessional pics, literally fit for Zoo mag (if that still exists 🤣) with her lush lace sets and stunning backdrops.. Then there's KKK in sheins finest with her corned beef tan legs in her 1950s kitchen, no doubt clicker in hand 😂 is it really worth the £3 a month dallin? Obviously not if you're on your second shift in a new job 🙈 10/10 for laughability.
My mate does OF too & she's in the top 0.02% & now earns a 6 figure sum every month, in the past few months she's been to Vegas, the Maldives, Cuba & Dubai and she takes her "film crew" with her & does the most beautiful professional shoots & obviously does OF content there with others! Then you gave the likes of bored fat ugly 80s housewife kk 🤣🤣🤣🤣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Has she done something to get people ringing up her job? If not that’s sad af!
No, I think she said last time she had a job that someone rang up but her boss was ‘aware’ of the ‘trolling’ she gets online. Who knows if that was true though. KK literally says anything for a bit of attention as we all know. I can’t personally see people doing that as I think the majority of us would agree that she SHOULD be working to support her kids!! They’re both at school age now, so there’s zero excuse IMO.

Steviewonder

Aug 14, 2023
No, I think she said last time she had a job that someone rang up but her boss was ‘aware’ of the ‘trolling’ she gets online. Who knows if that was true though. KK literally says anything for a bit of attention as we all know. I can’t personally see people doing that as I think the majority of us would agree that she SHOULD be working to support her kids!! They’re both at school age now, so there’s zero excuse IMO.
She is working isn’t she?
She always has worked.
There is excuses if she was ill. None of us would know as people don’t put whole life on social media.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
She is working isn’t she?
She always has worked.
There is excuses if she was ill. None of us would know as people don’t put whole life on social media.
No she hasn't always worked, according to her. She's had numerous part time jobs over the last year or two but all of those places were beneath her. I already believe that 99% of her life she has and still continues to air online.

Status
Not open for further replies.