Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 20, 2023
I love how people will comment on the TL that they want to know what is going on in CC thread but then they b that there isnt any moderation. TL is driving me nuts with the daycare worker moderation . Cant mention s. If they are going to censor they should shut the site down.

Also for the love of all that is holy. Put things in a spoiler. Going to end up as a traumatic event survivor on Dr Phil you people keep posting this s. I ve seen that Dans penis twice too many times now !
I love how feral it is here

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
IMG_2860.jpeg

The irony.

May 23, 2023
and I think she’s on an unblocking/unhiding stories from people spree as i haven’t seen her stories in at least two weeks but they’re back now
Jesus wept, for somebody who doesn’t care what A cups on the internet think of her she sure spent a long time explaining herself there didn’t she?
She was Lou’s guardian angel a few months ago when I was posting about her begs - if only her memory was as long as her mammary glands 🙄

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I don’t mind people who reduce raid, or people who buy from charity shops or second hand toys for children and I don’t mind when people do OF work, or any job really, to ensure their kids get a decent life.

What I do mind is people who do all of the above, then spend copious amounts of money on themselves. Money on shoes (that they’ll never fit their fat trotters into) because they are designer. Money on tatty shein hauls whilst their kids wear second hand. Money on Botox and lip fillers whilst their kids get toys from a car boot sale day out.

Granted she does do lots of activities with her kids, and a walk in the park is a lot more than a lot of kids get.

My kids always come first. ALWAYS. And if I were in her position I’d be seriously thinking about the future. Her kids and 4 and 6 and need their own room and she is no where near financially stable enough to move and rent somewhere else. That’s what she should be putting her money towards, a deposit for a new place so her children have their own space.

Credit where credit is due, she has stopped posting her naked body in amongst stories of her children on insta and seems to be keeping these accounts separate. Now she just needs to do the same with her TikTok cos her pages are wild.

If she done that, then I don’t see why anyone would still report her to SS.

Anyways, KKK we don’t care about charity shops and reduce raids - we all do what we need to do to ensure our kids are safe and healthy and you’ve got a long way to go to be able to say the same.

Apr 17, 2023
Kayleigh, your long poor me posts are an absolute joke.
You have publicly been the nastiest, bitter & judgemental t I have ever seen and you actually have the audacity to post that drivel.

Do you wanna make your mind up, you’re either a class A OF superstar making a wage to better your life or you’re pleading poverty. Sort your financial priorities out and you’d be fine. You show off how much money you waste of s, 86 chocolate bars, 6 thousand cans of coke. THIS is why we judge you ya silly t.

Apr 17, 2023
and I think she’s on an unblocking/unhiding stories from people spree as i haven’t seen her stories in at least two weeks but they’re back now
Kayleigh can do right off. No one is knocking anyone “struggling” do me I don’t think there’s a person on this thread that hasn’t struggled.
I’ve bought off eBay, car boots and had hand me downs from friends and I’ve still never bought a fing bike from a tip!

And how day you, you dickhead talk about judging people. You’re the fing worst

May 23, 2023
Kayleigh, your long poor me posts are an absolute joke.
You have publicly been the nastiest, bitter & judgemental t I have ever seen and you actually have the audacity to post that drivel.

Do you wanna make your mind up, you’re either a class A OF superstar making a wage to better your life or you’re pleading poverty. Sort your financial priorities out and you’d be fine. You show off how much money you waste of s, 86 chocolate bars, 6 thousand cans of coke. THIS is why we judge you ya silly t.
Exactly. If she was a poor single mum of two struggling to put food on the table do you think I’d take the piss out of her having to feed her kids ‘out of date food’? Course not. If however you live in a working household and stuff your face with meal deals and two dinners a day yeah I’m gonna judge you for feeding your kids foods which are lacking the nutrients that fresh food does, you drip!
Fake tan, nails etc etc and then wonders why we take the piss out of her skip raiding for her kids 🥴

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I remember her referring to a box of biscuits from Iceland for the kids as “expensive” but having the money to smoke ….

Like many others have said, I’m not judging a low income household for doing their best, buying reduced & preloved. I’m judging a selfish hoarder with a food obsession that always found money for full price fags, nails, tan, eyelashes & meal deals. Someone who had their PayPal credit limit increased so immediately spent it on a massive takeaway. But in true KK style, the truth doesn’t sound as good as her version of events. Narcissism at its finest.

May 23, 2023
KKK I can’t believe were sharing oxygen with someone like you 🥴

i love your ”poor me” posts kkk. Imagine being you. 🥴😂😂😂
oh and your son is called ted for a reason. maybe if you stop sharing your s life on line then people wouldn’t have anything to talk about. Karma keeps smacking you in the gob every single day 😜
The Ted thing makes me die. Does she think when he grows up and sees these comments he’s gonna come knocking on our doors and ask us questions or ask the woman who raised him and who put him in such a position by being so toxic and hated that people will say such things about him on a public forum (whether they’re true or not, you have to really hate somebody to make that s up about their kids!)
So yeah, people (not me before you post this all over your stories and try to call me and Lionel lame) probably call him Ted so that when he does search your name when the kids in year 7 tell him about you, he sees just how s you are at safe guarding your children from the internet
P.S. stop posting them on your SexTok….ya drip!

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
i've been thinking. you know that idiot who came on pretending they knew information. well one of their posts they said this:

"It was went she was in the Sun online a few weeks back (the mums at the school gates story 🤦🏼‍♀️). She ‘thought’ I was leaving nasty remarks on the Facebook page. She messaged my partner asking him how does it feel having a girlfriend obsessed with her breasts and sent a link to her OF 😂😂"

did anyone see the facebook page for this particular article because surely that persons name would be on their commenting and then we would know who it was. or if they weren't on their and it was someone with the same name, surely that would tell us who it is.

i'm not bored honestly :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . I'm genuinely not, i just randomly thought about it.
Not defending anyone here, but the comments on her sun articles gets deleted constantly on the FB page by the sun themselves. I tried to comment on the most recent one and my comment got delete after 5 mins maximum

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
KKK I can’t believe were sharing oxygen with someone like you 🥴

i love your ”poor me” posts kkk. Imagine being you. 🥴😂😂😂
oh and your son is called ted for a reason. maybe if you stop sharing your s life on line then people wouldn’t have anything to talk about. Karma keeps smacking you in the gob every single day 😜
What is the meaning behind the name? I’ve read different things so not too sure. Is it the SA on briah? I never personally saw any posts about that so I don’t really want to jump to conclusions

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
The dipping sauce incident made me absolutely scream 😂😂😂😂 that’s definitely unlocked a memory!!

Also, I’d never judge anyone who is struggling to feed their kids or themselves. I fully accept and understand some people genuinely can’t afford things a lot of us may take for granted. HOWEVER I will have an opinion when the same person who states they cannot afford food for their kids, however has the money for takeaways, fags, petrol for 2 cars, multiple meal deals, dunelm/shein/Vinted hauls, fake nails/tan/eyelashes etc.

Didn’t she also sell off a load of clothes she was given from a deceased person?! And found the whole thing commical??

May 23, 2023
What is the meaning behind the name? I’ve read different things so not too sure. Is it the SA on briah? I never personally saw any posts about that so I don’t really want to jump to conclusions
I think instead of us repeating allegations that might not be true it’s best to just sit your arse down with a cuppa tea and a penguin bar and find whatever page all that was on. It’ll be about half way through this thread I think? X

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I think instead of us repeating allegations that might not be true it’s best to just sit your arse down with a cuppa tea and a penguin bar and find whatever page all that was on. It’ll be about half way through this thread I think? X

I think the allegation was a lot of se. It was apparently from KKKs neighbours daughter Michelle, which I know it’s not her 🙄 or her son.

I don’t like when people call the kids cheese and Ted. I personally find it disgusting if I’m really honest as they are two small, innocent children who get dragged (not by you yam) through the mud on online forums by people who have never met them. They didn’t ask to be put online.

I get it’s not our job to safeguard them (we do it better than their parents that’s for sure) but I think it’s stooping to a new level by calling children names.

Just my opinion.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I think the allegation was a lot of se. It was apparently from KKKs neighbours daughter Michelle, which I know it’s not her 🙄 or her son.

I don’t like when people call the kids cheese and Ted. I personally find it disgusting if I’m really honest as they are two small, innocent children who get dragged (not by you yam) through the mud on online forums by people who have never met them. They didn’t ask to be put online.

I get it’s not our job to safeguard them (we do it better than their parents that’s for sure) but I think it’s stooping to a new level by calling children names.

Just my opinion.
Yeah, I’m not sure I believe it. I’ve read 2 different allegations and I just find it hard to believe. (I mean, who would actually want to believe that 😥)

Yeah 1000% not agreeing with the names for the kids. Regardless of what happened (or didn’t) they’re two innocent kids who never asked for this or to be known to loads of people online.

I’m just baffled how she doesn’t have the natural mum/safe guarding instinct. I have never posted my children whatsoever on SM. Completely understand people do, but with her content and behaviour online, I just see it and setting the kids up to be targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.