Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
He's supported that family. He's gone out and worked all hours and then she's got random unsubs going round there to schtup her in broad daylight and with the kids in the house. The level of disrespect is foul. Beyond. Vile fing pig she is. Can you imagine the absolute uproar if it was Dan doing it??
I really hope he's living somewhere else and I really hope someone can take him under their wing and build him back up a bit.

Edited to add/ask @theallegedsugardaddy: so you have heard all of this and seen the footage etc before agreeing to meet up? Sorry, mon frère, but why the actual do would you even want a friendship and to meet up with this poor excuse of a human being?
I believed the narrative.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
That she was the victim, I felt sorry for her. This makes me a t, I get it

Now now, Paul. I don't think that at all. Just trying to understand it. And we all know that kkk is very good at getting people to believe that she's the victim. You're not the first and you'll undoubtedly not be the last, mate. Been there, done that. 🫶🏻

May 23, 2023
Where are all the random accounts at?
What was the narrative though? She told you she cheated, she told you that she'd said really awful things to him.
mate the voice notes are proper ‘woe is me, these trolls’ it’s too funny! I’m trying to edit and send them but obviously got real life s going on but I PROMISE these voice notes are full on her being the OBSESSIVE t she says we all are 🤣🤣😭😭🤣😭🙏🏽🤡🤡🤡

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
do me on a coach coming back from creamfields and this fing lot kicks off over the weekend. Bunch a fs the lot of ya can’t even listen to the voice notes until I’m home!
Well done spilling the tea and giving KK the karma she deserves

Another one that thinks they can just go off gallivanting on holiday for hours on end leaving us bunch of fy A cups to hold the Fort, somewhat. You're welcome 🥴

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
What I cant get my head around is why she was so stupid to air all her dirty laundry to someone she hadn't even met yet. She's just so desperate for validation, and attention she doesn't think about the consequences. Such intense relationships with people so quickly then she just discards them when she thinks she might get rejected because she wants to me the one doing the rejecting so she can say she doesn't care. What a sad sad lonely little world.

Apr 17, 2023
Another one that thinks they can just go off gallivanting on holiday for hours on end leaving us bunch of fy A cups to hold the Fort, somewhat. You're welcome 🥴
Listen. If this is the tea we get when I do off I’ll be doing it all the more. We’ve got gatecrasher next weekend can we ensure she has a meltdown for that too please?!

You da best

Status
Not open for further replies.