Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2023
Hey everyone, new here! Got blocked by KK a couple of years ago for speaking the truth. What’s been going on? She cheated on Dan??? OF? Someone please give me a brief low down so I can catch up on this joke of a woman xxxxx
Read the threads but be careful of having your own say as you only just joined you’ll be soon accused of being someone you’re not

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Hey everyone, new here! Got blocked by KK a couple of years ago for speaking the truth. What’s been going on? She cheated on Dan??? OF? Someone please give me a brief low down so I can catch up on this joke of a woman xxxxx

Welcome 🤗

Have a little listen to the voice notes a few pages back and you can decide for yourself.

They apparently split up last year, after she roped him into participating in some OF material.

She has then been on multiple dates with some questionable men (but not our Paul).
Kayleigh and Paul met up as friends, she wanted more (as per her insta stories) and after he rejected her she became nasty towards him, contacting his daughter and creating false stories regarding him subbing to her OF. He came on here to defend himself and she is livid that her lies are being exposed.

She is finally getting a taste of her own medicine.

Happy reading ☺️

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Yeah, she was defo rattled last night 😂

Attachments

• AE4BF7B2-ACAE-41DB-9B58-7A000BA397E0.png
    AE4BF7B2-ACAE-41DB-9B58-7A000BA397E0.png
    257.6 KB · Views: 196
Apr 16, 2023
She’s still a morbidly obese t but with a splash of cheating w thrown into the mix nowadays.

Oh and she thought she was gonna be the next Rebecca Goodwin win on Only Fans. Now make sure you’re sat down when you read this shocking news…she isnt.

*edited because for some unknown reason my phone autocorrected Goodwin to Gold 😂*

Last edited:

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Nurse, she is out of bed again!

The truth has green told, and shown in screenshot, Kayleigh. I do reserve the right to put the record straight. Something you failed to do on your stories and lives.

If I am not being truthful, unblock me and I will willingly have a discussion with you for all to see

I am really sorry that you wanted more out of our friendship than I did. Genuinely. I respected your requests, and only posted on this forum to set the record straight

I was polite, did not s you off, but you felt the need to slander, lie, defame my character, contacted my daughter, issued threats, committed a cyber crime more than once, and continued to post lies to boost your views for your own game

You posted things that you thought would hurt me, and humiliate me. They didn't, as you clearly had me confused for someone who gave an actual do what you thought

But there comes a point in time, and I advised you should you continue you behaviours and actions towards me,bor my family, that I would take the appropriate action to bring the matter to a close

I did pay for most things on that day. I paid for the tickets to the theatre, which you were going to go halves on, but didn't. I paid for lunch, I do that with close friends, I may pay for one, they may pay for one. I paid for the cab, as I wanted to ensure a friend got home safe

But ultimately I paid for the above not because I was paying for your services, nothing could be further from the truth

I paid because you said you were vert tight on money, your OF revenue had dropped through the floor, you mentioned you had just earnt £50 odd quid leading up to the day, and you needed more stories / content to supply to your Scottish Sun friend to drive subs to your OF page. You said you had no money. I am not a money person. I would give my last pound if it helped a friend

My ex wife, I am not obsessed with her. I talked about the issues she had caused the family, the kids mostly. Her bra size did come up a few times, and you asked to see photos of her, which I supplied

You seemed obsessed about her, asking if I still loved her etc. Fact is I thought we were two mates chatting about previous experiences and relationships, I have told my story go friends a lot over the past 18 months, you were no different

My only narrative has only been the truth, and setting the record straight

If you want my silence, stopping posting s about me. Until you do, I will continue to provide the truth

Again, sorry you got blown out by an OAP, sorry that you can fish it out, but don't like it back, sorry the truth does not meet your narrative and seems to make you rabid

The thing I never understood was why you felt the need to to have such a docial media presence, with everything you had going on in your life, put yours and your family welfare first.

Sadly, the more I look jntonthings, I do think you are unwell, and need genuine help. You are destroying lives with your obsession of being an influencer, it really isn't healthy. For your sake, andvthatbof the family, reach out and get help before itv really is too late and you regret your behaviour and actions later in time
@The_unsociable_mum fyi 🥺

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Lol! So I see…. I think she was Moaning Mum when I got blocked. She told me not to donate to the famous car seat because MMB was a scammer. I told MMB what she’d said. Can’t believe they’re “friends” again.
Also…. Poor Dan xx
Enjoy, I cant pinpoint which pages will be most entertaining. About halfway through the 1028 pages we had a cocktail party that was pretty lit. Admin aren't a thing here so we get pretty feral.
Just ignore @Kkssugardaddypj
That's our resident crackhead.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Dan will have 💯 seen and heard these by now. His mum will be reading on here and I’m sure Dan will too. He needs to get his kids are far away from her as he can. They are just playthings to her that she picks up and drops when she’s bored. They were an excuse to her for years, so she didn’t have to get off her fat lazy arse and work. But now they are at school she knows that excuse won’t wash. I’m assuming that’s why she’s trying to get the boy diagnosed. So she can rack in more money without her having to lift a finger or expose her flange.

Status
Not open for further replies.