Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Honestly this is absolutely fantastic.
Even better that the voice notes ended up in the one persons hands that she’s ‘obsessed with’ and has tried everything in her power to bring her down. Pahahahhahahahhahahah. Can you imagine how much this is killing her? 💀😂😂😂😂
That is my favourite thing about this whole situation (other than KK finally being on the receiving end of ‘receipts’ of course)

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Well today was a good day to catch up 😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

KKK will be frothing at the mouth like a rabid warthog 😂

I love how the post she’s put up, saying she reported someone is actually a list of everything she’s done to over 30 odd people and more… everyone should come together and bring alllllll the receipts. Didn’t she put on insta that voice recording of the poor woman crying and screaming ?!!! Hmmmm… karma is a t KKK and it’s definitely coming me thinks 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Actually I think I meant this one

Transcribed voice note

I never lose it in front of the kids but I lost it. He pushed and pushed and pushed me for an answer about kev. I don’t blame him. At the end of the day... It is what it is. He wasn’t gonna accept it. He refused to leave. Didn’t accept i didn’t love him. What was I to do. I was tied to him financially. Whatever. I did what I did.

Motherofcats

Apr 26, 2023
Now I normally stay clear of the accusing accounts of been certain people, but this cat mum person isn’t sitting right with me.

So according to bird brains, mother of cats is the same deaf person Lou was rude to on live.

So then mother of cats joins here, we’re there is a big popular thread for Lou, the girl who was just an absolute t to her, but she ignores that and come straight over to fatty bergs thread 🤔
I’m not the lady who was on Lou’s live. I just follow both threads. I don’t follow either accounts.
Originally came from tattle, think it was the Kate Hayes thread that introduced me to KK, then this thread and the tattle thread introduced me to Lou.
Aside from the obvious safeguarding concerns for the kids and the awful treatment of Dan I was under the impression that these threads were a bit of fun?

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m not the lady who was on Lou’s live. I just follow both threads. I don’t follow either accounts.
Originally came from tattle, think it was the Kate Hayes thread that introduced me to KK, then this thread and the tattle thread introduced me to Lou.
Aside from the obvious safeguarding concerns for the kids and the awful treatment of Dan I was under the impression that these threads were a bit of fun?
Apologies for the mistaken identity ☺️

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
What. The. do

Is she seriously trying to turn it around on Dan??? So she’s going out with various blokes, having them around HIS kids and allsorts, he looks after the kids whilst SHE is out whoring her tuna boat out for free food, and he’s the narc?

If she thought he was cheating on her, we all know what KKK would do. She would ruin him. Look what she did with that Kev on social media!!! Not even privately! She is one fed up orange flump.

May 23, 2023
Definitely a bit of fun! Because there’s no admin to ban unsavoury characters we have to sometimes take the law into our own hands which turns us into fs 🤣🤣
Take the forum and everyone on it with a pinch of salt 🙌🏾

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Dan should block her and create a lovely new life for him and the kids. If he’s on BC then he has as much right as her 🙌🏼
If Dan has any sense, he should seek a family lawyer asap. Just because she has sole tenancy, doesn’t automatically mean he has to leave the property, believe it or not.

He can prove he has been the main contributor to all bills and has solely paid the rent, he can apply to family court and if it’s in the children’s best interest, then she can be removed.

Again, she thinks she knows it all but is extremely thick.

Being the “mum” doesn’t automatically give you all the rights, married or not. She’s the one who has had multiple social services complaints and concerns raised, not him. She’s the one caught driving whilst live on insta and had to take a driving course, she’s also the one who got a caution shoved up her arse because of her online activity.

He could easily apply to court and would probably be in with a really good chance.

Dan - I hope you’re here in the background (or your mum, or neighbour who can rely back to you). And I hope you see that you’re the victim here and no one believes a word that comes from her mouth.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Da fuk! The bold brass neck of her blaming Dan for snooping through her stuff to get the truth when she was the one shagging about, needing to the the morning after pill and do STI tests. Surely as her partner he had a right to know if she was riddled with the clap or worse. She's is fing gross. Then calling him a narcissist, poor Dan. She's treated him like absolute s, then when he dare ask her about her affair she screams at him.

Apr 16, 2023
The kids must have been terrified 😧 and she tries to explain away and justify her behaviour in front of them. Kayleigh you were so out of control and scary they chose to leave with their dad! Little kids had to choose to keep themselves safe! That should be  your job. Let that sink in.

And again, these voice notes are HER point of view and HER twisting the narrative. I can't imagine what really happened if this is the watered down version.

Status
Not open for further replies.