Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Wow she actually shared they screen shots from gym guy previously but had deleted bits out. It’s good to see them in full. It’s true though, if people only know her through insta and only see her narrative, it’s very easy to believe she is the victim.

You wait till you hear the voice notes 👀 he was genuinely so nice, accommodating, speaking of adapting his routine to her basically explaining its no problem and she went MENTAL. All over the fact she wants to sit and feed her fat fing face every night, all night!

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Has she put anything on her stories about all the piping hottttt tea? Bet she’s absolutely raging
Apparently she put stories up on her private and on her OF insta page about going to the police regarding people sharing screenshots.

Unfortunately for old Dumb Dumb, because she has also shared private conversations, and pictures of Paul (and others) the police won’t bother their arse.

Do unto others KK 🤔

I’ve said it before that personally I would love for her to go to the police. Especially now we have verbal proof that she has been on here trolling Yam.
Because she’s admitting to engaging in this forum, the police would tell her to stop reading and responding. So to any constable wasting their time reading this, get your feet up, tea made and a couple of biscuits - because you’re in for a treat.

Lastly, sharing private conversations isn’t a criminal offence KKK, despite how many google searches you conduct. However, racial abuse is. So maybe think about some of the things you posted in here before you outed yourself. Your IP address can be hidden using a VPN but not your ISP details and router address ✌🏽so good luck hun. I think 2023 will be your downfall and when karma finally catches up with you. And I am HERE FOR IT!!!

Apr 17, 2023
She posted this, hasn’t she done exactly that by sharing them with Paul in the first place 😂😂😂 she is the gift that keeps on giving

Attachments

• IMG_6900.jpeg
    IMG_6900.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 262
Status
Not open for further replies.