Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2023
Her life revolves so heavily around food she admits to not taking holidays... So she can eat more food 🤣 she really be like do them kids! 😂
She cannot go into the sea through fear that someone might call Greenpeace about a beached whale, or go into the water through fear a Japanese whaling fleet will harpoon her

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Sounds like she felt inferior to him and that's what made her wobble. He looked after himself, ate well went on holidays (longer than 19hours) drank champagne. So instead of just saying they weren't a good match she went in on him and called all his normal behaviours 'red flags' because they were different to her abnormal behaviours.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
2380D6FA-F2C2-42FB-BCE7-DF0B30B3F12F.jpeg

Evolving 🥰

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
And she said that poor gym guy had an eating disorder? What about your ED Shamu, guzzling big mac and Fries, boxes of candy and the mixed kebab special for a family of 6! Washed down with a 30 pack of full fat coke from Costco, followed by a Costco red velvet cake weighing 2.5 kgs? Just a fecking 🤡
Red velvet Costco cake though 🤤🤤🤤

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
The police have clearly told her not to respond which is why she hasn’t been on here commenting. But she still be looking 👀

It’s like when she was paid a visit from social services and she went radio silent and then came back with a vengeance. She's additcted to social media beef. I'd even go as far as saying she's more addicted to this than is to food.

Over the years we've seen her partake in several short-lived diets, but how often have we seen her give up social media??? Never, not once! Not once has she decided to put her children's well-being or her own mental health above her addiction to bullying people online. That's atrocious.
And exactly why no police officer will ever take her side or her case on. She actively participates, anonymously and not, on these forums. She also sells pathetic, truly mortifying stories to The Sun. She contacts all sorts of men from online and gives them her details, then publicly slags them off to 1000’s of people on Insta and tiktok.
She plays a dangerous game then cries wolf when it doesn't go her way.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
The police have clearly told her not to respond which is why she hasn’t been on here commenting. But she still be looking 👀

It’s like when she was paid a visit from social services and she went radio silent and then came back with a vengeance. She's additcted to social media beef. I'd even go as far as saying she's more addicted to this than is to food.

Over the years we've seen her partake in several short-lived diets, but how often have we seen her give up social media??? Never, not once! Not once has she decided to put her children's well-being or her own mental health above her addiction to bullying people online. That's atrocious.
And exactly why no police officer will ever take her side or her case on. She actively participates, anonymously and not, on these forums. She also sells pathetic, truly mortifying stories to The Sun. She contacts all sorts of men from online and gives them her details, then publicly slags them off to 1000’s of people on Insta and tiktok.
Any attention is good attention for her amd that's why she seeks the drama. It creates more attention.

May 23, 2023

Sat in my crack den sting myself about the police 🤡
Kayleigh tell mr police man to inbox me like you do all the time and I’ll give them my number so they can tell me off down the phone 🤡🤡🤡 that would be a fantastic video to share on here 🙏🏽
Just don’t forget I’ll be showing mr police man you doxxing me amongst other things ok? 🤫

May 23, 2023
Listen to the voicenote first. The comments below are his reply because I don’t think it’s right sharing his voice on here. She’s fooooking crazy 🤣🤣

‘O o Oh my god, you are absolutely nuts, I I I’ve not gone in at all about anything. You’re the one who’s mentioned about the food not me. I’m talking about this meal and everything because you’re the one bringing it up, this is crazy, I’m sorry you’re absolutely bonkers you really are! And you’re aggre…oh my god you are nuts.’

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1693318291.mov
    8 MB
Apr 12, 2023
Listen to the voicenote first. The comments below are his reply because I don’t think it’s right sharing his voice on here. She’s fooooking crazy 🤣🤣

‘O o Oh my god, you are absolutely nuts, I I I’ve not gone in at all about anything. You’re the one who’s mentioned about the food not me. I’m talking about this meal and everything because you’re the one bringing it up, this is crazy, I’m sorry you’re absolutely bonkers you really are! And you’re aggre…oh my god you are nuts.’
Well he ain't wrong is he 🤣 just when I think she literally can't sink any lower she proves us all wrong. Yeah you really are the problem. It's quite sad I don't think she even knows how to act normal

May 23, 2023
She went on one date with this guy why is she repeatedly voicenoting like a nutter. Just say goodbye and leave it. She is absolutely mental.
He sounded so confused as well 🫨🫨🫨 he seems like a really nice, normal bloke - like our Paul. Funny how all the normal ones run a mile but those needing Claire’s law get to stick around init kk? 😏

May 11, 2023
I absolutely love the fact that KK is getting her just desserts now. Every DOG has its day!
She is a massive bully and has been since I started following her before B’s birth..
The amount of woman she has bullied and belittled online over the years is astonishing. She’s guilty of sharing many ‘receipts’ voicenotes and video footage too. But it’s ok because she can do that! When the shoe is on the other foot, it’s not? 🤷‍♀️

She, like Lou is delusional. She’s a hypocrite and a massive fake.

I recall many times her slagging and dedicated many stories on her Instagram about woman who pay to have lip fillers and not spending that money on their children?

I also recall her slagging others off for selling their body on OF’s?!
Now though, because she does it there’s nothing wrong with it? 🤷‍♀️

The stories I saw on Mumma Kraken’s Instagram about her supposedly killing baby’s? I assume she means a termination? Didn’t KK openly admit to having one of those also?

I think the best thing for KK is to retire with her head hung in shame. She is a different breed entirely.
She can’t pass judgement on others for the same things that she does and has done but get all fing but hurt because people are doing exactly the same as she does on a daily basis!? The mind boggles.

KK needs to remember, Mumma Kracken IS better than her and has loyal lonely A cups in her corner! Where the do are her friends? I can guarantee you that her corner will be as empty as her soul.

She’s a fing whopper and deserves every bit of karma that will rain down in her sorry arse.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

If this is what she is sending a bloke after one date, imagine the stuff she says to Dan. Gaslight extraordinaire. If I was Dan's mum and I knew even a smidgen of what she's done, I'd fing annihilate her.

ScottishSun

Aug 12, 2023
I absolutely love the fact that KK is getting her just desserts now. Every DOG has its day!
She is a massive bully and has been since I started following her before B’s birth..
The amount of woman she has bullied and belittled online over the years is astonishing. She’s guilty of sharing many ‘receipts’ voicenotes and video footage too. But it’s ok because she can do that! When the shoe is on the other foot, it’s not? 🤷‍♀️

She, like Lou is delusional. She’s a hypocrite and a massive fake.

I recall many times her slagging and dedicated many stories on her Instagram about woman who pay to have lip fillers and not spending that money on their children?

I also recall her slagging others off for selling their body on OF’s?!
Now though, because she does it there’s nothing wrong with it? 🤷‍♀️

The stories I saw on Mumma Kraken’s Instagram about her supposedly killing baby’s? I assume she means a termination? Didn’t KK openly admit to having one of those also?

I think the best thing for KK is to retire with her head hung in shame. She is a different breed entirely.
She can’t pass judgement on others for the same things that she does and has done but get all fing but hurt because people are doing exactly the same as she does on a daily basis!? The mind boggles.

KK needs to remember, Mumma Kracken IS better than her and has loyal lonely A cups in her corner! Where the do are her friends? I can guarantee you that her corner will be as empty as her soul.

She’s a fing whopper and deserves every bit of karma that will rain down in her sorry arse.
No she was talking about her child who passed away. Not about abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.