Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
No she was talking about her child who passed away. Not about abortion.
I absolutely love the fact that KK is getting her just desserts now. Every DOG has its day!
She is a massive bully and has been since I started following her before B’s birth..
The amount of woman she has bullied and belittled online over the years is astonishing. She’s guilty of sharing many ‘receipts’ voicenotes and video footage too. But it’s ok because she can do that! When the shoe is on the other foot, it’s not? 🤷‍♀️

She, like Lou is delusional. She’s a hypocrite and a massive fake.

I recall many times her slagging and dedicated many stories on her Instagram about woman who pay to have lip fillers and not spending that money on their children?

I also recall her slagging others off for selling their body on OF’s?!
Now though, because she does it there’s nothing wrong with it? 🤷‍♀️

The stories I saw on Mumma Kraken’s Instagram about her supposedly killing baby’s? I assume she means a termination? Didn’t KK openly admit to having one of those also?

I think the best thing for KK is to retire with her head hung in shame. She is a different breed entirely.
She can’t pass judgement on others for the same things that she does and has done but get all fing but hurt because people are doing exactly the same as she does on a daily basis!? The mind boggles.

KK needs to remember, Mumma Kracken IS better than her and has loyal lonely A cups in her corner! Where the do are her friends? I can guarantee you that her corner will be as empty as her soul.

She’s a fing whopper and deserves every bit of karma that will rain down in her sorry arse.
Yeah she was talking about my son who died after suffering from a brain tumour. It’s not confirmed that account is her but I doubt it’s any of the countless women I troll seeing as I don’t troll anybody 🤪 but that’s the levels people try to stoop to to win…when all you really need are a few voicenotes and cctv 😴

Aug 28, 2023
Yeah she was talking about my son who died after suffering from a brain tumour. It’s not confirmed that account is her but I doubt it’s any of the countless women I troll seeing as I don’t troll anybody 🤪 but that’s the levels people try to stoop to to win…when all you really need are a few voicenotes and cctv 😴
I am sorry and appalled by this, what kind of human being puts someone through that 😔

May 23, 2023
I am sorry and appalled by this, what kind of human being puts someone through that 😔
A jealous one who has nothing else to throw at me 🤔🤣
Please don’t feel sorry for me though, you or anybody else on here. No need to go into details but we are team kraken, we are happy, we love and receive love, and no amount of mean words on the internet will change that lads 🐙😉

May 11, 2023
I’m sorry to hear about your son. ❤️

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023

She's a piece of s. I've a bit of my own experience with that type of illness but thankfully all was well in the end. It breaks my heart when I'm reminded of when she's made those vile comments. I know Yam doesn't need anyone feeling sorry for her or her fam, and I wholeheartedly believe that those kind of experiences shape who we become and how we look at and live life. Look at her now. Water off a D̶u̶c̶k̶'̶s̶ Kraken's back. 🥰

May 11, 2023
Carry on lads and I’ll have to start a go fund me and wish list 🥴🤣
Let’s not derail 🙏🏽 but thankful for your kind words still 😍
But talking about my kids reminded me that I told my eldest ‘someone’ came on the other day calling him a drug dealer…he was and still is highly amused so thanks for that laugh! 🤣🤣
I mean to be fair.. he’d make a s load more money in one hour than she’s made since opening her OF’s 👌

Aug 28, 2023
Have you seen her latest OF post?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1693327500432.jpg
    FB_IMG_1693327500432.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.