Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I have a theory that KK is obsessed with Yam because she is black, and KK is jealous. We all know how much she loves black men 🥴
I think it's more because KK can't get to Yam. Anything she throws at her, Yam remains unbothered 🙂 and that will rile KK right up.
Her stories just now are all over the place. She can’t handle getting her comeuppance. She doesn't like a taste of her own medicine.

May 23, 2023
😬 the way I would delete every bit of my existence from online if I had one thread started about me. Never mind multiple threads on multiple forums and countless Insta pages etc.

I'd have to move home and change my name to protect my family.
Or just apologise for being a knob and then just enjoy life instead of arguing your way through it 🤷🏽‍♀️

May 23, 2023
Just gotta say Paul told me he did sub to her OF, something about her moaning she needed to pay gas and electric on one of the accounts? He showed me some receipts for like 2 £12 payments I think it was. Just in case she says if we can lie about one thing we could lie about other things. Nothing I’ve said on here that I can’t prove.
Also, I thought you tattlers were smarter than that? Only reason she/they come on here to start up trouble is so you don’t read on here 🤣🤣

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I don't think Paul ever denied the OF sub claims from Shamu? He denied they met through there and that he had not sent any messages. But as usual Jabba has manipulated things to suit herself
I think this is my fault 🥴 I posted on TL that he hadn’t subbed to OF, the jealous a cup trolls over there asked what’s been happening over here.
I did a great synopsis & only made one mistake😭

May 23, 2023
I think this is my fault 🥴 I posted on TL that he hadn’t subbed to OF, the jealous a cup trolls over there asked what’s been happening over here.
I did a great synopsis & only made one mistake😭
Just add that he subbed but never messaged on there as she keeps saying if you can be bothered. It was a beautiful recap by the way; I teared up at some points 🥲🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.