Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Does anyone know if @theallegedsugardaddy is ok/still here since the teas been spilt?

He’s gone quiet and I’m not sure if KK threat with the ‘police’ has ushered him into silence.
He said he was leaving the site because he did what he needed to do ie clear his name and repair his image after KK's IG attack on him.

Aug 28, 2023
Does anyone know if @theallegedsugardaddy is ok/still here since the teas been spilt?

He’s gone quiet and I’m not sure if KK threat with the ‘police’ has ushered him into silence.
From what I saw of him online, he was a patient and polite humble cat. But poke someone with a stick too much and they will react. And what a reaction! Old Flubber did not expect a man to stand up to her. And I don't think he threatens at all, quite the opposite he comes out and gives it both barrels

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
Hi,
Long time lurker, been around since the poo in a bag days. Been reading here for ages giggling to myself. Hope my user name is cool enough to join in 😎
Welcome 🤗 @kayleighsringdoorbell

We are actually a lovely bunch here. We have our usual nutcases that keep things entertaining.
They will do doubt be along shortly to accuse you of being KK herself.
(KK has admitted in voice notes to coming on here under multiple accounts and writing differently as to not out herself. Unfortunately, the giant baffoon always gives herself away 🤣)

Her latest stories over the past few days of going to the police and weeding out lurkers (still not found me yet KK 😂) are just showing how manic she is getting.

Enjoy x

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Welcome 🤗 @kayleighsringdoorbell

We are actually a lovely bunch here. We have our usual nutcases that keep things entertaining.
They will do doubt be along shortly to accuse you of being KK herself.
(KK has admitted in voice notes to coming on here under multiple accounts and writing differently as to not out herself. Unfortunately, the giant baffoon always gives herself away 🤣)

Her latest stories over the past few days of going to the police and weeding out lurkers (still not found me yet KK 😂) are just showing how manic she is getting.

Enjoy x
Think she’s been manic for a long time now. Especially since she started leaving the kids every night with Dan and ‘cruising’ around and sitting in that box room on lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.