Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
In true dictatorship style may I remind you all to kiss the bald patch before I let anybody log off 💃🫡

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 227
Apr 16, 2023
That'll be the 🍃 killing your brain cells, diminishing your ability to read the written language.

Please I identify as they/them not lad.
🌷

I think you should identify as "it" tbh. Being the fing beast you are an all that. And I can't speak for jodie, she seems as chill and laid back as usual tbh, but I for one and BUZZIN as you put it, that these VN are being outed so start on me you silly s.

Who in their right mind wouldn't be buzzin about it? This is literally a forum full of people who have been trolled, harassed, bullied and doxxed by kkk 99.9% FOR NO REASON. So I'll be honest when I say the slightest bit of discomfort from her makes my day!

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
I think you should identify as "it" tbh. Being the fing beast you are an all that. And I can't speak for jodie, she seems as chill and laid back as usual tbh, but I for one and BUZZIN as you put it, that these VN are being outed so start on me you silly s.

Who in their right mind wouldn't be buzzin about it? This is literally a forum full of people who have been trolled, harassed, bullied and doxxed by kkk 99.9% FOR NO REASON. So I'll be honest when I say the slightest bit of discomfort from her makes my day!
You're an angry little human full of hate aren't you.
It's the internet and you're so full of venom. Perhaps the internet isn't a safe place for you right now.
🌷

Apr 16, 2023
You're an angry little human full of hate aren't you.
It's the internet and you're so full of venom. Perhaps the internet isn't a safe place for you right now.
🌷
You’re a right annoying dickhead you know. Like a bad case of facial herpes…irritating and continuously reoccurring.

It’s the ignore button for you today. 👋👋👋

Apr 16, 2023
MUTED. Anways let's play the derail game (rules are to recap your favourite KKK moments but in light of the juicy goss recently provided, let's recap our favourite KKK downfall moments)

My fave was her coming on on her 394940303rd fake account and claiming she didn't let that guy on ring doorbell in when her kids were in the house....

Only for the UNEDITED ring doorbell footage to be leaked with KKK swearing in the background claiming her kids are inside and LET HIM IN. Top marks for the caption she wrote to the person she was sending it too saying something along the lines of he would have "100% kicked off if my kids weren't there" 👀👀👀

Status
Not open for further replies.