Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Concern ? You lot made up a serious allegation between Kayleigh’s children . Please show me evidence of this . I think that’s the more concerning thing .
You're the only one who keeps bringing this up, ask your so called neighbour about it. We all agreed not to mention it again. We have enough 'receipts' now for all the other s. Why you digging for more and trying to divert away from the fact you have been outed as a MASSIVE hoe.

Apr 12, 2023
You're the only one who keeps bringing this up, ask your so called neighbour about it. We all agreed not to mention it again. We have enough 'receipts' now for all the other s. Why you digging for more and trying to divert away from the fact you have been outed as a MASSIVE hoe.
Was it a neighbour or was it KKK herself, we all know how sick this t is! It wouldn’t be the first time it’s trolled it’s own children!

Sep 1, 2023
Did it stop any of you gossiping on here for weeks about it ? Does it stop you all from calling a child ‘ ted ‘ after Ted bundy ?

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Was it a neighbour or was it KKK herself, we all know how sick this t is! It wouldn’t be the first time it’s trolled it’s own children!
Who knows. That profile disappeared when all these others started arriving so she probably forgot the password. But they were the source so the hippo can take it up with them.

Apr 16, 2023
Concern ? You lot made up a serious allegation between Kayleigh’s children . Please show me evidence of this . I think that’s the more concerning thing .
Us lot? It was one person and it was shut down very quickly. The only time the kids are mentioned is when it comes to how your s attempt at parenting will damage them in the long run.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023

If you had any brain cells you'd have been able to read that ONE person (ahem, probably you) made that allegation and every other individual in here has closed it down and refused to discuss it. Read back a few hundred pages and you'll see, stop by the voice notes on your way back and listen to yourself and how horrid you are in real life

Sep 1, 2023
If you had any brain cells you'd have been able to read that ONE person (ahem, probably you) made that allegation and every other individual in here has closed it down and refused to discuss it. Read back a few hundred pages and you'll see, stop by the voice notes on your way back and listen to yourself and how horrid you are in real life
A child is still called ‘ Ted ‘ by you lot weeks on ??

• Haha
Reactions: noseynorax

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Did it stop any of you gossiping on here for weeks about it ? Does it stop you all from calling a child ‘ ted ‘ after Ted bundy ?
I've never called your child that, I've never gossiped about what did or didn't happen in your garden as reported by your neighbour. This is all so 400 pages ago! The current topic is how you have repeatedly cheated on Dan with societies scumbags.... keep up lass!

Apr 16, 2023
I've never called your child that, I've never gossiped about what did or didn't happen in your garden as reported by your neighbour. This is all so 400 pages ago! The current topic is how you have repeatedly cheated on Dan with societies scumbags.... keep up lass!
Exactly, the majority of us don’t use any names for the kids.

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023

She can’t ask the neighbour? Are you kidding? 😂😂😂😂 she is s scared of old Michelle. She knows that Michelle don’t play about and would destroy her and KK would end up with an asbo up her arse and the landlord would kick her out. That’s why she’s quiet as a mouse when it comes to the neighbour. She’s all mouth and no action, a total pathetic sebag coward. Moaning at Dan because he didn’t stick up for you when you were called a w 🤣🤣🤣

Dan was laughing on the inside all night 👀😬🤭🤭🤭

Jul 25, 2023
She’s got no one because she’s treated anyone including dim Dan . Simon and any close relatives like her enemies because if any fker goes against the berg they the ones out of order

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.