Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Children shouldn’t even be mentioned on this site !! That is not normal behaviour I’m afraid madam .

Nobody mentions your children apart from you. The majority of references to them are concerns and nothing else. Anything said maliciously is from profile that appear and disappear as quick. You're the only one doing this, madam

pinotgrigio

Apr 18, 2023
A serious sexual allegation between Kayleigh’s two children . A totally vile , malicious and untrue accusation .

Most people didn’t respond or comment on these accusations and it seems to be accounts like this that keep bringing it up. KK- trolling your own children? Please check yourself into a psychiatric hospital. You need serious help.

Sep 1, 2023
You know what's not normal behaviour? Cheating on your spouse then kicking off AT him for it ON FRONT OF the
Most people didn’t respond or comment on these accusations and it seems to be accounts like this that keep bringing it up. KK- trolling your own children? Please check yourself into a psychiatric hospital. You need serious help.
Many of you are still calling him ‘Ted’ weeks on . I suggest you read the comment above yours

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Children shouldn’t even be mentioned on this site !! That is not normal behaviour I’m afraid madam .
And you would know what normal behaviour is? It's not normal for YOU to keep coming on here and speaking about children even if they are yours and repeatedly bringing attention back to this malicious rumour that ONE person said. Only you do that, noone else - now that's NOT normal. But I appreciate you struggle with social norms and acceptable behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.