Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 25, 2023
Bergs a delusional t . B&B will ALWAYS be low down on the radar for kk . Men and meal deals will be to there with her swipe rights

Apr 12, 2023
Makes you wonder if it was someone pretending….
See the thing is they don’t know if it’s me or someone pretending to be me because sometimes I’ll change how I speak, or I’ll change errrmmm so they’re forever.. oh there’s so many pages soooo many pages. They don’t know if it’s me or not!

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
Well she came on here trying to derail by trolling her own children. So I say we just share all the voicenotes again back to back. Particularly the ones where she shagged shaun and the one where Dan find her clap test and morning after pill and her reaction is to shout at him for going through her things in HER house.

How about the one where her children were so scared of her shouting they left with Dan??

May 23, 2023
Oh lord 🫣

Firstly, who cleans their home at this time of an evening?
I’m getting a foot rub watching true crime shorts on TikTok after a nice long swim (which I know isn’t a flex to you, Whales go far greater distances and maybe that’s what I’ve been jealous off for all this time?)

Secondly, what obsession with posting voice notes? Last one I posted was days ago, if I was that obsessed I would have posted them all

Lastly, Danny is probably ‘in the pub with his man friends playing pool with a cue stick’

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Which account was it that we called out for making 1010838 reports to social services? I
IMG_2909.png

Aug 1, 2023
What in the universal credit sausage fingers is going on. I only stepped away to watch Adam sandlers new film and the chavs come out and kkk is trolling herself again, fing hell. Here’s my analysis, KK is doing the old ask me anything (cringe) thats so 2017, and writing the answers herself. 🤪 no one gives a do KK, how have you not grown up in all these years. How are you still the same person from years ago. You’ve only grown in size, not as a person. Madness.
aileen, your still an irrelevant t 😚

also @Kayleigh&Danforever how do you know that the kids didn’t do that to each other. No one knows. so therefore to me you are KK. I also think you were the neighbour and it’s like you get off on saying weird s about your kids. Not normal mate.

May 23, 2023
What in the universal credit sausage fingers is going on. I only stepped away to watch Adam sandlers new film and the chavs come out and kkk is trolling herself again, fing hell. Here’s my analysis, KK is doing the old ask me anything (cringe) thats so 2017, and writing the answers herself. 🤪 no one gives a do KK, how have you not grown up in all these years. How are you still the same person from years ago. You’ve only grown in size, not as a person. Madness.
aileen, your still an irrelevant t 😚

also @Kayleigh&Danforever how do you know that the kids didn’t do that to each other. No one knows. so therefore to me you are KK. I also think you were the neighbour and it’s like you get off on saying weird s about your kids. Not normal mate.
Please tell me it’s as good as rotten toms says it is? Love how his whole family are getting paid as well 🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.