Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Seriously off I pop to do a hard days graft. Not shoving an Alexa up my vault for the cost of a tesco meal deal mind and I come home settle down with a beer and there’s 20 fecking pages. And a new fing personality from the world of KK the Kunt.

Has there been a COL payment and she’s spiffy from too much yellow sticker Iceland lambrini???

Apr 12, 2023
Can we just for a moment savour this. No matter what s us A cups (and moobs) will go through in our lives, we can always hold our heads high and be truly thankful that we're nothing like kk. We will never treat our men/women/kids/friends/pets/teachers/the postmen/softplay staff/the nightclub bouncers in the way she does.

💕 love to (most of) you

Apr 12, 2023
Seriously off I pop to do a hard days graft. Not shoving an Alexa up my vault for the cost of a tesco meal deal mind and I come home settle down with a beer and there’s 20 fecking pages. And a new fing personality from the world of KK the Kunt.

Has there been a COL payment and she’s spiffy from too much yellow sticker Iceland lambrini???
Less than that. Don’t forget the half price bank holiday special, don’t think you’d even get a Greggs sausage roll for that mate!

Jealous A Cup

Apr 19, 2023
It’s Friday night ladies and lads, of course the cranks will come out to play 😂
We know how much the balding child catcher loves a drink whilst she locks her much wanted adopted son in his room. What puzzles me is the trauma he has been through with his birth parents and the FAS he has yet she still drinks loads round him. Sorry to derail to MMB. Any idea why her nephew lives with her and she pushes that he calls her mummy?

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
We know how much the balding child catcher loves a drink whilst she locks her much wanted adopted son in his room. What puzzles me is the trauma he has been through with his birth parents and the FAS he has yet she still drinks loads round him. Sorry to derail to MMB. Any idea why her nephew lives with her and she pushes that he calls her mummy?

I suspect she has kinship care for him and not actually adopted her nephew. She said he will be with her until he’s 18.

Kinship carer means she gets money to watch him. A weekly allowance. If she adopted him she would have given up the right to claim the money.

May 23, 2023
She has a thread on here herself. Think it’s mmb or the longer version of the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.