Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
I think it was a black dildo,

Surely this isn’t our non judgmental queen with jealousy oozing from her orange pores?

She can’t afford one so there’s no need to be worried about being seen driving one. You sit there in the passenger seat of your Baby Daddy’s 20 year old land barge.

She wouldn’t fit in an A1 anyway ….
That t wouldn’t fit in a Q9

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Jealousy ripping out of her.

KK hun, you don’t even have a car. The 20 year old BMW is Dans.

You, have do all 🤣🤣 the only thing on 4 wheels you drive is the Aldi trolley you fing tramp.

IMG_7702.jpeg
I have to say I have just got a new car but my previous car was an audi (brand new not 20years old) and it did in no way shape.or form look like a loaf of bread. Jealousy is a terrible thing. What she will never have she slates... bit like when she slagged off people who have a mortgage.

May 11, 2023
She still trying to flex over her ancient banger? She definitely has some development issues. She’s still full of teenage angst and jealousy
Couldn’t agree more! Everything she buys is second hand or has a yellow sticker
Jealousy ripping out of her.

KK hun, you don’t even have a car. The 20 year old BMW is Dans.

You, have do all 🤣🤣 the only thing on 4 wheels you drive is the Aldi trolley you fing tramp.

IMG_7702.jpeg
Code for; I’ll never ever be able to afford one!

May 13, 2023
I said this to my mate! "Just asked Bobby what he wants to wear" but . . . Why? Why even give a literal CHILD that option? If I asked my kid what they wanted to wear, they'd come out in the most outlandish, weather inappropriate clothes ever and they're older as well 🤣 there's no need to give that option until they're old enough to start exploring their personality and style etc. I agree it's all excuses. If he likes Nike "like daddy" get him some nice new Nike tops and maybe a pair of nike trainers without another kids sweat stains in? Doesn't take a genius.
Personally I’m with her on this one. Scarred from my own childhood I swear

Reactions: Sassysal
Status
Not open for further replies.