Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
What on this tango infested thread has gone on?? I went away for approx 60 hours and although I popped on during the first 24, I was so busy having some quality time with my man that I thought you guys would manage the Fort. But I've now come back to 40 new pages. You, my blessed bunch of nusty Trulls have been very busy. My phone will be going into dnd mode later on whilst I ensconce myself on my couch with lots of crunky snacks (iykyk). 😋

May 23, 2023
What on this tango infested thread has gone on?? I went away for approx 60 hours and although I popped on during the first 24, I was so busy having some quality time with my man that I thought you guys would manage the Fort. But I've now come back to 40 new pages. You, my blessed bunch of nusty Trulls have been very busy. My phone will be going into dnd mode later on whilst I ensconce myself on my couch with lots of crunky snacks (iykyk). 😋
Fomo at not knowing what crunky snacks means 💀🤣
I feel like we’re all gonna be measuring our holidays in hours from now on and I’m here for it 🙌🏾🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Fomo at not knowing what crunky snacks means 💀🤣
I feel like we’re all gonna be measuring our holidays in hours from now on and I’m here for it 🙌🏾🤣
A hincher once called people that say negative things about her ‘nusty trolls sat at home with Diet Coke and crunky snacks’ from what I can recall. So her tattlers have taken it on board as their motto.

May 23, 2023
A hincher once called people that say negative things about her ‘nusty trolls sat at home with Diet Coke and crunky snacks’ from what I can recall. So her tattlers have taken it on board as their motto.
The Hinch tattler thread 🥰 where it all began for me 😍😍😍
That reminds me, doesn’t kk hate Hinch? Why’s she buying the tatt she touts if so? Also reminds me…those hideous styrofoam pumpkins she bought 💀🤣

May 23, 2023
Yes, Hinch Tattle thread (semi) og here. I think I joined in around thread 6 ish 😁
You’re practically an OAG mate 🤣🤣 can’t remember when I found her but ffs, I went from
a week of being a hincher, to realising she’s a fraud, to Lou, to mm, to Lorna to here! (with a bit of Marie Kondo thrown in there somewhere)🤣🤣🤣

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
You’re practically an OAG mate 🤣🤣 can’t remember when I found her but ffs, I went from
a week of being a hincher, to realising she’s a fraud, to Lou, to mm, to Lorna to here! (with a bit of Marie Kondo thrown in there somewhere)🤣🤣🤣
i don't remember the lorna stuff... was lorna that one who kept spraying lenor on her pillows and never set fire to them?

Knowbodyknowsme

Sep 3, 2023
I had to unfollow Juliet in the pandemic, I was pregnant, I was terrified & she bent my head with her ranting 🥴 Flipping from covid conspiracies to flogging ketones. I did hear that she is now some kind of advocate for “shag yourself slim” all she used to do was moan her husband was a sex pest & scoff about a million calories a day. Glad to hear she’s still as crazy !!:LOL:
Was going around that her internet bestie was on a shag me slim diet too with the hubby 😂 don’t blame him though she is a bloody monstrosity haha

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Status
Not open for further replies.