DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• 077EC160-26EE-40E2-A2FD-72485852DC1B.jpeg
    077EC160-26EE-40E2-A2FD-72485852DC1B.jpeg
    95.1 KB · Views: 265
Apr 21, 2023
Honestly though if I saw her stood outside a club in uniform I’d THINK she was hard as nails, like the female bouncers outside Ministry 🤣🤣 plus she’d have all the male bouncers backing her…she’d love it! 💃🏽🤣
Yeah I can see that to be fair. A lot of fat bird Bouncers seem to have that air of arrogance about them 😂 wouldn’t put her down for the type having to pay for her SIA though

Apr 16, 2023
Careful. She's had a busy day what with the kids being at school and having to type out her Instagram bories...

That she sold on fb lol you know there's truth to that 🤣 the orange ogre probably wanted more s tan.
Fair play to her though having the time to apply all this fake tan and hair dye. They're both quite time consuming tasks.
Yeah, if you do them properly and judging by her patchy skin and broken hair, something tells me she's fin up a little 🤣
Kk is the ultimate waste woman.

I feel really fing sad for her that she is so damaged that she doesn't believe men can be friends (I'm guessing she means men be friends with women) I have quite a few male friends and I cherish every one of them. They all bring me happiness comfort, protection, laughter and they love a good ole gossip 😊

But then I need to remind myself that she can't even be friends with women either. It's a her problem, not anyone else problem. Fat t.
I mean yeah but, less of the waste woman. Didn't KKK put this on her stories the other day? I cringed then, and I'm cringing now. fing waste woman wtf 🤣 as if waste man weren't bad enough.
Yawn 🥱 this thread is now drier than Lou’s mouth alter a doobie
Alter? And lou smokes crack does she not? Dumb t you.

Status
Not open for further replies.