Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
70A002BD-0ED0-45DF-99BB-33DC9423ECC0.jpeg
sliding into Monday like kkk slides down her ‘bannister’ 🧐🧐

blahhhhh

May 5, 2023
I've never posted on here but followed forever, I spent more time than I care to admit yesterday catching up and just had to say that:

A. I believe everything talestotell said, pretty much none of it it was new info but added context to things. She would have been told not to post anything else when she contacted the police, as they don't want to deal with it, when Kayleigh would no doubt contact them.

B. The fact that the tea was served by Yam in Kayleighs own voice is utterly fing priceless 👌
It's a small token considering what you've put up over the years, but I hope you REALLY enjoyed it!

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
I've never posted on here but followed forever, I spent more time than I care to admit yesterday catching up and just had to say that:

A. I believe everything talestotell said, pretty much none of it it was new info but added context to things. She would have been told not to post anything else when she contacted the police, as they don't want to deal with it, when Kayleigh would no doubt contact them.

B. The fact that the tea was served by Yam in Kayleighs own voice is utterly fing priceless 👌
It's a small token considering what you've put up over the years, but I hope you REALLY enjoyed it!

I agree, I think she was telling the truth as more has come out regarding the cheating on Dan etc.

Where has the neighbours daughter went?

May 23, 2023
@Yammyssubstanceaddiction will we be getting anymore voice notes? 😇
I literally posted every relevant thing I have. Posting any other voicenotes would just be clout chasing/spiteful and we all know two wrongs don’t make a right. But they’re all there still and if people have questions and I can prove with a voicenote answer feel free to ask 🤣🤣

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I agree, I think she was telling the truth as more has come out regarding the cheating on Dan etc.

Where has the neighbours daughter went?
Yeah, I went from believing to being unsure and now back to believing her again. Especially since the voice notes has came out and some of which Kayleigh admitted herself, such as the cheating, loosing it infront of the kids etc etc.

As for the neighbour, I think it was proven that it was someone pretending to be the daughter in attempt to stir it up between KK and the neighbours/family. I could be wrong but that’s what I understand from the post

Aug 1, 2023
Anyone else think Wayne on TikTok is KK replying to herself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . he comments on everything. it's the spaces before the commas for me. an example below. (PS KK, I know you think you look fit with the beach waved hair but hun you still look ugly, but you do you hun :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wayne
“ Kayleigh meal deal , side of kisses , large strawberry milkshake, and a few baby wipes for after “ 😂😂😂😂🥰

10m agoReply

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
Anyone else think Wayne on TikTok is KK replying to herself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . he comments on everything. it's the spaces before the commas for me. an example below. (PS KK, I know you think you look fit with the beach waved hair but hun you still look ugly, but you do you hun :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Wayne
“ Kayleigh meal deal , side of kisses , large strawberry milkshake, and a few baby wipes for after “ 😂😂😂😂🥰

10m agoReply

ffs that's her alright 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
Yeah, I went from believing to being unsure and now back to believing her again. Especially since the voice notes has came out and some of which Kayleigh admitted herself, such as the cheating, loosing it infront of the kids etc etc.

As for the neighbour, I think it was proven that it was someone pretending to be the daughter in attempt to stir it up between KK and the neighbours/family. I could be wrong but that’s what I understand from the post

the neighbours did post pics of Kev Collins car though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.