Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 21, 2023
She’s blocked me off her main and I’ve unfollowed the other. She’s not even entertainment any more. She’s her own worst enemy because by blocking everyone, nobody is going to talk about her good or bad. She then loses business because a lot of people won’t be inclined to go to her OF or check out her other insta account because she’s irrelevant 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sad day for kk when Lou is more interesting 🥴

Apr 16, 2023
She’s blocked me off her main and I’ve unfollowed the other. She’s not even entertainment any more. She’s her own worst enemy because by blocking everyone, nobody is going to talk about her good or bad. She then loses business because a lot of people won’t be inclined to go to her OF or check out her other insta account because she’s irrelevant 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sad day for kk when Lou is more interesting 🥴
🤣🤣 Lou's is way more interesting at the minute 💯

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Yeah even I have to agree there, lou makes me feel physically sick but i can't stop watching her atm 🤣 checked KKKs socials earlier and it's just the same mundane embarrassing s 😴
Shes irrelevant and to her that's probably the biggest insult there is. She continues to want to be someone or something and all she ever got was negativity but she took that over irrelevance because she's so desperation for any kind of validation and attention. Through all her 'jokes' of taking the piss out of herself using phrases,words and terms we have used to describe her she knows its all true and it isn't a joke and she is a hideous blob of blancmange.

May 23, 2023
Apparently the scummy b has got rabbits in a tiny cage??
I’d say ‘to be fair pets at home sell inadequate housing for pets’ but then I know for a fact she didn’t buy the housing brand new, which meant she had to do her version of ‘research’ and would have known that small housing isn’t good enough for rabbits. So yeah, again she’s proved what an awful t she is. Kayleigh - animals can’t tell you when they’re unhappy but read the signs or at least read a book about them, allow neglecting animals man 🙏🏽

Geegeex

Apr 20, 2023
rabbits are so complex to look after. I dread to think how long their teeth and nails are going to get 😭
Well she’s already said she might need to rehome them if it’s pregnant depending on how much it’s going to cost. She was sooo cocky saying unless you know where they’ve came from shut up. And turns out she hasn’t a fkn clue about them either, she’s been had

Apr 16, 2023
Well she’s already said she might need to rehome them if it’s pregnant depending on how much it’s going to cost. She was sooo cocky saying unless you know where they’ve came from shut up. And turns out she hasn’t a fkn clue about them either, she’s been had
If there wasn’t the welfare of defenceless animals at stake, I would laugh at what a dickhead she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.