Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Poor kids. Yet another thing dangled in front of their face and then snatched away because mummy can't be arsed for anything but food and fake tan. Tragic! Although, thank do the bunnies are being taken to a rescue? Weird starting on the breeder when she could have returned them too her? Most reputable breeders would take them back.
But she didn’t get them from a reputable breeder, she got them from a stranger standing, outside the place he allegedly lived, with us in a small dirty travel cage 🐇

May 23, 2023
Honestly though I couldn’t give a rabbits arse about how she raises her kids, they have voices and teachers etc. animals though 👀 I’ll report your fake tan streaked arse before you can say ‘Yamfoot is trolling me’ though. Kayleigh either look after those pets properly or I’ll report you 100% ok?
Well done Kayleigh. Listen to your biggest troll 👏🏽

Apr 16, 2023
So the rabbits are already going back because she realises she didn't do her research and had no idea how much hard work it would be and that she doesn't have the space for them? Was this all just for a sun article again? She's an absolute dimwit. I wonder what 'research' she carried out... receipts KK or it never happened you thick b.
Can’t get anyone to take us ☹️

May 23, 2023
So the rabbits are already going back because she realises she didn't do her research and had no idea how much hard work it would be and that she doesn't have the space for them? Was this all just for a sun article again? She's an absolute dimwit. I wonder what 'research' she carried out... receipts KK or it never happened you thick b.
Stupid t from tip to toe. Give her dues for freeing them so quickly…poor dog must have been looking on with dreamy eyes like something from a Pixar movie 😪

Apr 17, 2023
So she has said she is keeping them and they’re going to live in the shed, will it not be too cold for them in there now? I’ve never owned a rabbit so haven’t done my research but my neighbour does have one but she brings it in on a nighttime during the colder months plus they won’t have very much room in KK’s shed with all her hoarded crap 😞

Apr 16, 2023
So she has said she is keeping them and they’re going to live in the shed, will it not be too cold for them in there now? I’ve never owned a rabbit so haven’t done my research but my neighbour does have one but she brings it in on a nighttime during the colder months plus they won’t have very much room in KK’s shed with all her hoarded crap 😞

Sooo yes they can live in a shed during the winter months at anywhere between 10-20° if it's wind proof, rain proof, they have extra (and i mean EXTRA EXTRA good quality bedding) etc. You mustn't let their water freeze and should feed a high quality food during the winter months, HOWEVER everyone I know with a rabbit or rabbits brings them inside during winter or has a heated garage/shed because they aren't actual scumbags. They also need an outdoor pen/run/secure garden to roam reguardless of where they're living, they need outside time and when it drops below freezing its the normal, kind thing to swap them and house them inside. This is going from people I know who own rabbits. She doesn't realise how much this is going to cost her and its gonna hurt the kids more for her to rehome them further down the line. Also it's harder to rehome adult bunnies and not babies so more fool her.

Apr 16, 2023
In an ideal world they’d chew through the wire to the freezer and defrost all of the out of date food 😂

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Research? Probably just google imaged pictures of rabbits.

May 1, 2023
That shed is like the bloody tardis, doesn’t she have a freezer in there and all the crap furniture she’s bought that doesn’t fit in her hovel?

Status
Not open for further replies.