Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
It's pure jealousy, jealous Tanya has a man to pay to put her through an aesthetics course, jealous she's earning so much a week, jealous of everything. Must suck when you don't even like doing OF but you do it for the money, money which is no where near as much as everyone else's normal jobs that we do without degrading ourselves. Pitiful existence.
Well……. This is awkward 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
She's right, she's a prime example of "but ugly bitches" that have the most to say about others

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231012_094738_Video Player.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_094738_Video Player.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 160
Apr 16, 2023
It's pure jealousy, jealous Tanya has a man to pay to put her through an aesthetics course, jealous she's earning so much a week, jealous of everything. Must suck when you don't even like doing OF but you do it for the money, money which is no where near as much as everyone else's normal jobs that we do without degrading ourselves. Pitiful existence.
If you don’t enjoy doing it, there’s a simple solution…don’t do it. It’s not like she’s a ‘traditional’ SW with a pimp forcing her on to the street every night 🙄

fjjh07

May 24, 2023
Honestly I hope Tanya looks on here and never does her budget lips again 🤣
Imagine being that bitter about your friends lives!
That’s why she has none! No-one is as bitter and twisted as her! Some of my friends are absolutely flying in life others are really struggling I back them all up like a friend should do as they do me! I don’t sit there slagging them off because they are in a better or worse situation than me!
KK you really need to look at yourself and see YOU ARE THE PROBLEM to everyone around you!

Apr 29, 2023
I

💀💀💀💀💀
Wtf is that? I promise you my hand went to my mouth when I saw that 🤣🤣 oh KK, I’ll stay in my 3 bed, 2 garden nitty den until I retire if it means I never ever have a bedroom that looks like yours 😬😬
You’re so embarrassing 😭😭😭😭😭
I remember my dad getting me something similar from Hackney Wick market and my friends slating me soon as they saw it…that was almost 30 years ago! 😭😭😭😭
I love your content so fing much! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I swear I know you…. Outside of this mad little forum I mean

Reactions: KK the walking STI

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Oooh she's triggered. Why is Yam again getting all the hate and threats? She's not even posted any of these most recent voice notes. Considering KK has supposedly discovered who a few of us trolls are? If I say something...she blames Yam. If someone else says something....she blames Yam. Surely all her followers even if not commenting will be on here snooping and so can see who is saying and sharing what.

Status
Not open for further replies.