Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Whaaaaaaat the do!
Who eats that amount of s in a day, she said oh by the way I’ll eat some of that tonight it’s not all for now 😮 that’s a month worth of treats ffs that’s actually disgusting to consume that amount of calories in junk and think it’s normal!
Here’s a new word for you to Google Kkk
NUTRITION

Maybe if you actually ate something NUTRITIOUS (google it) your brain wouldn’t be so fing toxic!

May 23, 2023
And contacted her work??

She literally sounds like she is describing herself
If I did how would she know? I’m hardly gonna call and say my names Jodie aka Yamfoot aka mumma kraken am I? But no, I’m not concerned with her sty life like that. I called the soft play for the safety of the other children that visit and I threatened to call rspca if I see her rabbits being neglected. None of that has anything to do with her car crash life, just safeguarding others because we all know how s she is at doing it herself 💃🏽

Apr 16, 2023
Such a weird concept isn't it? I often say hello to my neighbours, I expect they're comfortable enough to approach me and chat, ask to borrow some sugar etc without us being actual friends but never would I ever expect them to give me a lift? The same as if I were driving, I wouldn't think to give them one at all 😂 it's just odd. And what has being Mormon got to do with it?

May 23, 2023
She loves giving people a label as she has the language skills of a 2 year old (as well as other reasons) - she made a deal of a guy being Jewish, the black guys she’s been with etc. etc. Loves othering people. The big moose.
Don’t forget the devil worshiping ex rabbit owners as well 🤣🤣

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s caused WW3 with one set of neighbours, why the frig would anyone else on that street want anything to do with her.

Also, the “Mormons” beliefs & lifestyles are polar opposites of KK & they have probably just wanted to keep themselves to themselves.

She’s the adult equivalent of a toddler throwing at tantrum just to get attention. Sad cow.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
She is panicking today saying she doesn't care and by sharing the voicenotes has done her favour, that she stands by what she has said and if anyone of her friends and family have a problem with her she will tell them what she thinks to their face. Because SHE DOESNT CARE. Anyone else think she DOES care 🤣🤣🤣 Otherwise we wouldn't have had the ranting stories this morning. It was literally the opposite of damage control. Absolutely rattled.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Oh dear oh dear, the one and only ‘friend’ KK has and she’s been caught out slagging her off a treat. I have my own business and I make good money I would be raging if my friend was saying that about me.

Kk you talk about Tanya’s earnings going to her head, do me you buy something full price in TK MAX you go on your stories to brag about it 🤣🤣🤣
Remember the Zara bag from the jumble sale?!!

It’s ZARA ! ZARA! I have a ZARA bag !! 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.