Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Too late for that you fat ugly gross cow, your standards couldn't get any lower šŸ˜‚ you sell you body for about Ā£3
Screenshot_2023-10-17-12-53-18-091_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
Couple things about that statement, KK since when have you been average normal creator, your not average or normal, and as for standards when it comes to your body , them standards went when you started shoving alexa and your 99p rubber dick in your gammon joint, your standards also went when you were screwing men who's name still to this day you don't know ,infact KK YOU DO NOT HAVE STANDARDS at all

Apr 20, 2023
Why state you have given up smoking but then asks for cigarettes to be purchased? If you don't smoke anymore, it's not a service you offer, or am I missing something?
She only doesnā€™t smoke because sheā€™s skint af. Least ted and cheese wonā€™t be stinking anymore though bless them

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Does that mean her subscribers also pay for her ill fitting underwear accessories and sex toys if they have a specific request? Or is it just the cigs she is demanding additional payment for? She really is pond life isn't she. The more she talks about her standards the funnier it is because we all know she doesnt have any. Just another KK delusion.

May 23, 2023
Posting pictures of her newborn kids alongside OF s - again šŸ’€

Bragging (????) about being cheap on OF šŸ’€

Using the fact her kid was sick and having to change bedding as ā€˜Iā€™m so hygienicā€™ contentā€¦what does she think the rest of us do when that kind of thing happens? Roll around in chunda until it dries up and cakes itself in? šŸ’€

Thereā€™s a difference between slow cooked and oven cooked? Well blow my t and my mind, who would have thought? Someone get Gordon Ramsey on the phone because fing breaking news that! šŸ’€

Turnip

Apr 16, 2023
Posting pictures of her newborn kids alongside OF s - again šŸ’€

Bragging (????) about being cheap on OF šŸ’€

Using the fact her kid was sick and having to change bedding as ā€˜Iā€™m so hygienicā€™ contentā€¦what does she think the rest of us do when that kind of thing happens? Roll around in chunda until it dries up and cakes itself in? šŸ’€

Thereā€™s a difference between slow cooked and oven cooked? Well blow my t and my mind, who would have thought? Someone get Gordon Ramsey on the phone because fing breaking news that! šŸ’€

Turnip
That hygienic, has sex with a random and has to to a clap test ,jesus christ KK get fkn real you total moron

Apr 27, 2023
Does that mean her subscribers also pay for her ill fitting underwear accessories and sex toys if they have a specific request? Or is it just the cigs she is demanding additional payment for? She really is pond life isn't she. The more she talks about her standards the funnier it is because we all know she doesnt have any. Just another KK delusion.
I bet she made some poor f pay for the cabbage leaves that she never even used.

Apr 16, 2023
Poor cheese has been vomiting since the night before last and yesterday morning she had 4 slices of toast and I did think hmm that's weird, my kids don't eat when they're sick and if they do I certainly don't give them an overload of carbs. Maybe a banana and a few crackers to start off to see how it hits the stomach and now she's been sick again over night and she's got scrambled egg on toast? Don't they say starve the virus, feed the cold? Wait 6to8 hours of just sipping clear fluids before overloading the stomach again? I just feel like she genuinely doesn't know how to love those children, doesn't know how to show real love or affection, her "love" is plying them with food until they're obese like her.

Apr 16, 2023
Poor cheese has been vomiting since the night before last and yesterday morning she had 4 slices of toast and I did think hmm that's weird, my kids don't eat when they're sick and if they do I certainly don't give them an overload of carbs. Maybe a banana and a few crackers to start off to see how it hits the stomach and now she's been sick again over night and she's got scrambled egg on toast? Don't they say starve the virus, feed the cold? Wait 6to8 hours of just sipping clear fluids before overloading the stomach again? I just feel like she genuinely doesn't know how to love those children, doesn't know how to show real love or affection, her "love" is plying them with food until they're obese like her.
4 slices of toast? As in 4 halves or actual full sized slices? If itā€™s the latter, thatā€™s a massive portion for any child, never mind one thatā€™s been throwing up the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.