Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Just watched her insta stories, first time in months so when did she change her voice to try & be like Chelshomelife? She sounds a bigger t than before 😂😂 & smoking a vape in the kitchen 🤢🤮 Dan's now got what cheese had so no doubt the kids in her class have because this fat ginger ugly t is to desperate to get her sick kid out her way so she can do content to sell to men for a couple of quid which is obviously way more important than her children, what a wank mother she is, oh & now bragging about a good looking bloke with a huge dick has commented on her tiktok twice so obviously she thinks she's god's gift now 🙄😂

Apr 12, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_2132.jpeg
    IMG_2132.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 42
Apr 16, 2023
Sooo my sisters planning on leaving her partner but she's not ratchet like me and won't let me punch him for being a total nob, so I've just sent her this and explained there's tonnes of foul pics of KKK and I'm gonna print them all off and paper mache them to his car and she's actually begged me not too and said she'd rather he be beaten to a pulp as that would be the kinder option, to just leather him 🤣 she doesn't think anyone deserves the trauma and she could NOT believe this heffer does OF 😂 but well done on the reshares KKK. Deffo ain't cos people are laughing at you or anything 🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231022_223402_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231022_223402_Chrome.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 335
Apr 17, 2023
Sooo my sisters planning on leaving her partner but she's not ratchet like me and won't let me punch him for being a total nob, so I've just sent her this and explained there's tonnes of foul pics of KKK and I'm gonna print them all off and paper mache them to his car and she's actually begged me not too and said she'd rather he be beaten to a pulp as that would be the kinder option, to just leather him 🤣 she doesn't think anyone deserves the trauma and she could NOT believe this heffer does OF 😂 but well done on the reshares KKK. Deffo ain't cos people are laughing at you or anything 🤣
I do wonder if she’s ever seen her nips without hoisting those sandbags up?
I mean I’m an F cup but my breasts are like a perky prechild woman compared to hers

Status
Not open for further replies.