Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
She just can't help herself can she, always looking for an argument. I bet she looks in the mirror when she has no one and argues with her self 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231025-132819.png
    Screenshot_20231025-132819.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 250
Apr 17, 2023
Butter they have to go to work and clean up someone else's s. Hard life eh kkk
Kayleigh still does not know how to use punctuation correctly and Kayleigh speaking in the third person sounds like a massive prick.
Kayleigh is a fat slob who thinks she deserves some kind of medal for getting a part time job at her big age.

Kayleigh you are a whopper in every sense of the word.

May 23, 2023
Kayleigh still does not know how to use punctuation correctly and Kayleigh speaking in the third person sounds like a massive prick.
Kayleigh is a fat slob who thinks she deserves some kind of medal for getting a part time job at her big age.

Kayleigh you are a whopper in every sense of the word.
Lous pan of pasta speaks facts

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
So she thinks it's a flex now to have a job and hold onto it for more than 2 weeks?
🤦🏼‍♀️
Also see she's trying to flaunt that she's got another fella on the go 🙄
How long do we think until she’s playing Detective Dickhead with him trying to find out his real name & messaging his Mum, Nan & his window cleaner to ask them to tell him to leave her alone ?!
Also her “fat boobies” buy her kids weekends away (19 hours) my “a cups” bought mine 10 days in Portugal. Just saying.

Apr 12, 2023
So she's having a right old rant this morning about that my.imperfect.perfect.family because she had the cheek to message her for advice because us bad trolls are talking about her, oh & thanks Kayleigh you t for confirming that was her on here yesterday going on about her benefit fraud 😂😂 you thick b & where the do have we spoke about her kids? Oh that's right we haven't, go have a shower you fat ugly smelly ginger s

Apr 16, 2023
So she's having a right old rant this morning about that my.imperfect.perfect.family because she had the cheek to message her for advice because us bad trolls are talking about her, oh & thanks Kayleigh you t for confirming that was her on here yesterday going on about her benefit fraud 😂😂 you thick b & where the do have we spoke about her kids? Oh that's right we haven't, go have a shower you fat ugly smelly ginger s
I actually said 'her kids aside' or something to that effect :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Is someone having a little bout of squeaky bum time after her benefits were discussed :unsure::unsure:

Also...screenshots please :)

Apr 16, 2023
fsake, who does she think she is 😂😂😂

Imagine thinking this ogre would be the best person to turn to for advice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Lets prepare for another 500 stories from KK moaning about the abuse she has endured at ou hands whilst conveniently forgettting that she is the greatest trolling t of them all...

Status
Not open for further replies.