Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
This is what makes me laugh the most about her. Pointless attention seeking post. Nothing entertaining, informative or interesting about it. It’s basically an ‘inbox me hun’ post on meth. She’s so pointless, whatless, classless and clueless; forever making herself look like a proper friendless clown 🤡

May 23, 2023
Lols 🤣

Attachments

• IMG_2574.jpeg
    IMG_2574.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 308

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
That tik tok about what she’s going through and been through. You were okay doing it to everyone fing else weren’t you you silly t. What’s wrong, can’t you take what you gave??? Too much for you? Should have stopped when everyone else asked you to you waste of society. This thread is the LEAST you deserve.
Completely agree. From someone who knows her personally, she’s farrrrr worse in reality than what she does behind a screen. She is absolutely disgusting and I feel like the worlds most stupidest person for ever entertaining her for as long as I did despite 100s of messages and my own family warning me about her!

Apr 17, 2023
Completely agree. From someone who knows her personally, she’s farrrrr worse in reality than what she does behind a screen. She is absolutely disgusting and I feel like the worlds most stupidest person for ever entertaining her for as long as I did despite 100s of messages and my own family warning me about her!
At least you’ve seen her for what she is now!

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
So what is the goss than

Status
Not open for further replies.