Not open for further replies.

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
The hair blend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

IMG_5664.jpeg

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Come on who are you.
Does it matter who I am? Apart from a select few, no one on here has come forward regarding who they are. I have absolutely no need to come on here claiming to know her and lying. I have said there’s zero ‘goss’ to share, and I have already said this thread and what others have shared (especially voice notes and screenshots) is what truly made me realise how vile she is about people behind their backs but will happily speak to you to your face.

If Kayleigh herself is reading this, she will know exactly who I am.

Apr 16, 2023
Not KKK still banging on about our PJ? do me, reject her once and that's it, you'll be mentioned for the rest of your life🤣 get over it KKK you fat s. Go gather up a few more STI tests cos I'm sure you're gonna need them. She makes me physically ill with her cowardly lion hair. All that OF money and can't afford a proper hair cut and colour?? What. A. Pesant!

Aug 1, 2023
Does it matter who I am? Apart from a select few, no one on here has come forward regarding who they are. I have absolutely no need to come on here claiming to know her and lying. I have said there’s zero ‘goss’ to share, and I have already said this thread and what others have shared (especially voice notes and screenshots) is what truly made me realise how vile she is about people behind their backs but will happily speak to you to your face.

If Kayleigh herself is reading this, she will know exactly who I am.
Callllllllmmmm down, it’s all ok 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.