Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2023
Slagging off her OnlyFans subscribers on her Onlyfans promo account 🤦🏻‍♀️ has she learned nothing from bitching about Tanya?!
Surely the idiots that subscribe to her OF don’t want to know anything about her daily life, being a mum, cleaning toilets at the zoo or whatever troll has embarrassed her today….they want the fantasy (nightmare) of suffocating under her rather large weight. Not her bitching and whining and making it obvious that they aren’t special, they aren’t getting her attention, they are just fools…..or trolls. She gave out 100 free subs and I bet 75% were taken up by “trolls”

Can someone gift her a branding/PR/modicum of decency course please.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
i've just caught up on her stories from yesterday she seemed really manic
I thought this. I think because she’s had attention from her ridiculous article in the S*n it’s sent her on a high, we had the low the day before when she was threatening to block anyone who didn’t share or interact with it. Manic behaviour all centred around her ego.

FoxyWoxy123

Apr 17, 2023
I thought this. I think because she’s had attention from her ridiculous article in the S*n it’s sent her on a high, we had the low the day before when she was threatening to block anyone who didn’t share or interact with it. Manic behaviour all centred around her ego.

I thought for a minute she seemed genuinely hurt as she lost Tanya as a friend but then I wised up, she has lost control and that was her main problem. She couldn't control what was happening

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Sorry lads, I’m going to say it, I think this account is bullshit, just like the apparent neighbours 😜🤣🤣🤣.
And why would I come on here, lie, yet openly admit I don’t have no goss other than what’s been shared/posted already? I haven’t came on here creating some elaborate story or claiming I’m someone relevant to her drama 😂

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Someone who lives a stones throw away from her is sure to have gossip. I call BS. Even her kids acting "feral" is gossip but you fail to elaborate. Seems suss.
You’re welcome to call BS. I have no reason to come on here and lie. I doubt many would come on here and ‘elaborate’ when they’re called liars, to be honest.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
No they'd come and elaborate and have goss before being called a liar if they actually saw her in the flesh 🤣 duh 😂 but anyway I've not caught up on the fat fs stories recently as unlike KKK my life doesn't "evolve" around the Internet. How's the ugly sloth doing? Have her lips deflated yet?😂😂
The goss I know, is nothing short of what’s been said on here already so I’d only have it thrown at me that I have nothing new to share 😂 believe it or not, you can pass someone most days without knowing the ins and outs of their life. No one’s asked how or what makes her kids feral either 😂 you do realise that Kayleigh has a TA drop her kids and collect her kids from the car the fat whale sits in? And the TA brings the kids out 10 minutes earlier than the others? So no, as much as I do see her, I most certainly don’t speak to her 😂

Apr 16, 2023
Of course I don't realise that, I don't see her on the school run and you've just divulged that information, information which hasn't been shared here before.

I do wonder why that is, would it be due to Bobby's additional needs or her behaviour? I know a girl who's collected from the office before kick out time due to it being too much for her sensory difficulties, but there's also a scumbag close to me who had the children collected at the gate due to starting arguments with the staff and being banned from the school property which eventually led to her being prompted to move her children's school. Curious! But if I had to place my bets I'd say it was the latter for KKK.

Status
Not open for further replies.