Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
So one person commented on her post that she slept with a black man…which as we all know is true and that launched her into a big rant about racism.

How many people is she trying to offend with this now?

IMG_2139.jpeg
Wasn’t it not too long ago, she was in every Tom dick and Harry’s car cruising around at night when her children had school the next morning and she thought it was some super cool flex? I am absolutely positive I’ve seen that posted about her before.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Back to chatting more BS this morning.
You drop your kids off at 8:30 as a TA wants them there 10 minutes before everyone else (school starts at 8:40 with all children to be in and seated by 8:45)

The entire school is a smoke free zone, that includes vapes, fags and anything else.

The school car park which is where she drops them off and collects them, doesn’t smell of anything whatsoever 😂

And considering she smokes and vapes around her children, who are often in the same car/room as her, even if this was true, which it’s not, hypocritical much Kayleigh?

Attachments

• 419588E4-8245-43D3-A792-59D92DC5A2B8.png
    419588E4-8245-43D3-A792-59D92DC5A2B8.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 247
May 23, 2023
Probably drinking 35p cans of boost so they can have a little pick me up and still afford to buy their kids brand new trainers. Try it KKK, try sacrificing your selfish needs for your children.
And at least they’re having human interactions, organising play dates etc while she sits in her car talking into her phone to a bunch of strangers 🤣🤣 I mean she could call tany….never mind 🤫

Ps. Still waiting for my world to collapse because of that TikTok ‘exposé’ on me 🥱🥱🥱 not had one inbox, lost a single follower, nothing. Almost as if no t actually cares about what you say, they’re only there for their morbid curiosity just like your OF subs 🤣🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Back to chatting more BS this morning.
You drop your kids off at 8:30 as a TA wants them there 10 minutes before everyone else (school starts at 8:40 with all children to be in and seated by 8:45)

The entire school is a smoke free zone, that includes vapes, fags and anything else.

The school car park which is where she drops them off and collects them, doesn’t smell of anything whatsoever 😂

And considering she smokes and vapes around her children, who are often in the same car/room as her, even if this was true, which it’s not, hypocritical much Kayleigh?
She literally has just described herself FFS 🤣

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
I see straight through you KK.

Trying to cause drama and be the unpopular opinionated one to get people talking. She knew what account she was posting on and it’s just a way to advertise her other account like she so desperately does most days. Sending OF pervs to her home personal account as every normal person would do……..You are disgusting.

News flash KK for that tiny brain of yours…. Some people choose to be natural and not remove their hair, and so what???? Some men like that like some men like small boobs, some men like average sized boobs and some men like big hanging lumps of fat like your udders. Who cares. My husband likes me natural or shaven/waxed he doesn’t care cause he isn’t an arsehole like you.

IMG_6243.jpeg

IMG_6244.jpeg

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
Also her free OFs has done her no favours other than make people know they shouldn’t waste their money for her ‘content’ because it is absolutely laughable and tragic. Much much much better content on free amateur sites…. Most of her explicit photos are censored over the areas people would be hoping to see…. And her vids are only seconds long (thank god) I’m embarrassed for her because she bigs herself up so much.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Also her free OFs has done her no favours other than make people know they shouldn’t waste their money for her ‘content’ because it is absolutely laughable and tragic. Much much much better content on free amateur sites…. Most of her explicit photos are censored over the areas people would be hoping to see…. And her vids are only seconds long (thank god) I’m embarrassed for her because she bigs herself up so much.
But wasn’t there a time where she used to rip into others for doing OFs and saying it’s not worth your children/their friends stumbling across pictures in later years??

May 23, 2023

Trying to cause drama and be the unpopular opinionated one to get people talking. She knew what account she was posting on and it’s just a way to advertise her other account like she so desperately does most days. Sending OF pervs to her home personal account as every normal person would do……..You are disgusting.

News flash KK for that tiny brain of yours…. Some people choose to be natural and not remove their hair, and so what???? Some men like that like some men like small boobs, some men like average sized boobs and some men like big hanging lumps of fat like your udders. Who cares. My husband likes me natural or shaven/waxed he doesn’t care cause he isn’t an arsehole like you.

IMG_6243.jpeg

IMG_6244.jpeg
KK - who looks at other women’s genitals? They must be lesbians and fancy me!

Also KK - Proceeds to list the number of vaginas she’s been perusing online 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The turnip just keeps turniping doesn’t it?

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
KK - who looks at other women’s genitals? They must be lesbians and fancy me!

Also KK - Proceeds to list the number of vaginas she’s been perusing online 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The turnip just keeps turniping doesn’t it?
The kind that may look at the crusty clam area would need to wearing a headlamp on a hard hat carrying a canary as a sniffer

Apr 16, 2023

IMG_6243.jpeg

IMG_6244.jpeg
She new exactly what she's doing, noncy behaviour yet again KK you really are just a dirty s who cudn't give a fk about your kids, as for picture perfect 🤣 you should try it, as yours never are

Status
Not open for further replies.