Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
I’m pretty sure she said on stories earlier that Dan used his last holiday day for them to go Christmas shopping… that’s odd, right? It’s not just me who finds that strange?!
ugh if he had this day off why did she take the kids Christmas shopping with them on Saturday for them to see all of their presents 😔
She made a big song and dance how it was the only day they could go and the kids were now upset because they’d seen their presents in the trolley and obviously weren't allowed them. She baffles me every single day, I can honestly say even when I was a single parent I never took my son with me Christmas shopping for his presents

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I think I’m going to have to leave this forum 😓
The fact my first ever thread has such poor rage typing grammar was triggering at best but the fact I’ve been on here and not seen the news about David Cameron….I’ll say no more!! I’m ashamed 💀
I know right? You'd think your fans would be better educated!

Apr 12, 2023
KKK lives in such a hovel she's now editing herself into other people's houses 🤣😭🤣 that gut though! You can see it sagging reguarless of the counter top🤮
Noooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣 💀 is
Wait wait wait, so KKK went Xmas shopping WITH her kids only to make dan take a day off and go with her again? What a dumb t! Of course that'll be everyone else's fault as well. I bet she conveniently forgot the fact she'd have childcare had she not ruined every single relationship in her life. Dummy.
Why can't she to it like normal folk who don't work? You know like when the kids are at school 🤷🏻‍♀️ she's fing thick as do 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
She has a "horrible feeling" her kids are on the safeguarding list like.. OF COURSE THEY ARE KKK YOU DUMB HOE😂 there's clearly a lot more SS involvement than she let's on which is actually super sad because even with SS involvement she's a nasty vindictive t who does nothing feed their kids and thinks that's parenting. She truly thinks just keeping them alive is enough. It's not.

Attachments

• VID_44640812_195234_461.mp4
    5.8 MB

Lous Alexa

Apr 16, 2023
She has a "horrible feeling" her kids are on the safeguarding list like.. OF COURSE THEY ARE KKK YOU DUMB HOE😂 there's clearly a lot more SS involvement than she let's on which is actually super sad because even with SS involvement she's a nasty vindictive t who does nothing feed their kids and thinks that's parenting. She truly thinks just keeping them alive is enough. It's not.
Dont forget she gets their PJs out 10 days in advance #topmum

Apr 16, 2023
@Onion Ring Roll yes but not because she's prepping but so they can dress themselves. These ones are vile.. She's more concerned she's being confronted as a bad mother than being an actual bad mother. Who sends their daughter to school with no nickers on? Who expects their at the time 3 year old to dress themselves to the point of wearing no nickers more than once?

Attachments

• VID_44980515_112417_238.mp4
    30.3 MB
  • VID_45050220_092253_200.mp4
    13.9 MB
Status
Not open for further replies.