Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

EducatedCynic

May 3, 2023
That’s even worse then!!!! Although why you even met her after hearing that, I have no clue.

Just heard someone use the word biliousness to describe Suella Braverman on the radio. What a wonderful word to describe this muppet too, and I take great joy in knowing if she reads this she’ll have to look it up as she won’t have a clue what it means. The ignorant monster.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Hello everyone.

I will be writing an email today and would like some help going through the evidence. To save me trawling through 100s of pages, please repost and tag me if you have previously posted the following so I can easily find:

•kkk swinging her gross tits in her kids bedrooms
•Kkk performing sex acts outside the children's bedrooms
•her slagging off kev Collins online
•Her admitting she doesn't know kevs real name
•her admitting there's a marker on kevs car
•Her admitting she gave her adress for a date to the man who stood her up
•her smoking inside her home

Please also feel free to jog my memory about any other incidents i have missed bar the horrific discoveries from yesterday as they are still fresh in my mind.

Basically ANYTHING that has left the kids open to harm or distress while in their own home.

Thank you. X

The other bloke that was loving in a room coming over, even with kids and being on claires law.

Apr 16, 2023
That’s even worse then!!!! Although why you even met her after hearing that, I have no clue.

Just heard someone use the word biliousness to describe Suella Braverman on the radio. What a wonderful word to describe this muppet too, and I take great joy in knowing if she reads this she’ll have to look it up as she won’t have a clue what it means. The ignorant monster.
Aw she's reading here alright

Apr 20, 2023
Are you actually for real?? Like seriously! What has Kev Collins got to do with it?
Her kids are never in any of her provocative pics
It’s not a crime to give out your address nor is it a safeguarding issue and all you safeguarding professionals should know this!
Whilst smoking inside isn’t particularly nice it’s not illegal.
Not knowing Kev Collins real name, is she supposed to do a background check of everyone she dates?

You really are grasping here!! Not one of you actually have anything of any worth. You will be wasting the time of already stretched services.
Kayleigh might not parent how you’d like her to but she’s absolutely not on the level of baby P’s parents like a few of you suggested last night.

Get a grip and get a hobby.
Grasping???? YOU gave your child a black eye and called her all the names under the sun are you for fing real? You’re really going to come on and ignore all this??? You’re fed kk and you know it. Id be mortified if I was getting called a child abuser but no, this fat do just comes on and talks about Kev Collins 🤣🤣

Nov 13, 2023
You know she won’t do you for standing up for her on comment cafe, right?
I’m not standing up for her at all I’m pointing out how utterly ridiculous you all are. If you really want to do things to help try volunteering, you’ll find it far more fulfilling that blindly following a couple of gobshites on here.

Apr 16, 2023
I know how people with low intelligence sometimes turn to Google for help so.. Here's what Google says.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231115_111145_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231115_111145_Samsung Internet.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 213

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Paul, may I ask… (I’m not bashing you btw, I’m genuinely curious) what your thoughts were on this ‘women’ when she was saying this stuff to you?

No one is judging you in the slightest. In fact if it wasn’t for you, I don’t think any of us would have the proof we need to take this further, but I’m genuinely curious as a parent yourself what your thoughts were when she was saying this about her 4 & 6 year old children?

Like I said, not putting you down or criticising whatsoever. In fact I actually thank you for exposing this absolute monster for who she is. X

Apr 16, 2023
I’m not standing up for her at all I’m pointing out how utterly ridiculous you all are. If you really want to do things to help try volunteering, you’ll find it far more fulfilling that blindly following a couple of gobshites on here.
Are you on here telling us every voice note that has been put on is not abuse? Have you listened to them? You say your not KK🤔 DO YOU HAVE KIDS ?

Apr 16, 2023
You should maybe volunteer yourself instead of coming on here licking her rim, and before you say, i have a full time job, today is my day off, my house is clean jobs all sorted, so i can if want sit on here all day

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Are you on here telling us every voice note that has been put on is not abuse? Have you listened to them? You say your not KK🤔 DO YOU HAVE KIDS ?
Of course she doesn’t see it as abuse. She’s narcissistic and she genuinely believes it’s everyone else’s fault (including her kids so it seems) please don’t waste your energy on that child abusing scum bag ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.