Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2023
Shes definitely laying low after this current confirmed revelation. I think maybe even she knows this is damaging to multiple parts of her life and so isn't biting back on her social media. Not even going into defense mode. She will be sat at home waiting for SS to contact her AGAIN. All these marks against her now,from multiple sources. with evidence. She can't blame it all on A cup trolls.
I don't know... I reckon she is in full damage control mode. She will have been on the phone to the SS numerous times trying to spin it all her way. MaLiCiOuS AlLeGaTiOnS

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I don't know... I reckon she is in full damage control mode. She will have been on the phone to the SS numerous times trying to spin it all her way. MaLiCiOuS AlLeGaTiOnS
She can say it as many times as she likes. They won't take any notice and will treat every referral as it comes. But we know she's an entitled thick t so she will be giving it a go.

Apr 17, 2023
She posted these earlier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_8832.jpeg
    IMG_8832.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_8833.jpeg
    IMG_8833.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 293
Apr 16, 2023
And KKK some kids are preparing for Christmas with violent short tempered parents (like you) with second hand gifts or gifts they've already seen (thanks to you) without a Christmas dinner because fatso you would rather have steak so don't pull the woe is me. Christmas in your house must be fing diabolical. Imagine the happiest time of year completely ruined by you and your poison.

Jun 7, 2023
And KKK some kids are preparing for Christmas with violent short tempered parents (like you) with second hand gifts or gifts they've already seen (thanks to you) without a Christmas dinner because fatso you would rather have steak so don't pull the woe is me. Christmas in your house must be fing diabolical. Imagine the happiest time of year completely ruined by you and your poison.
Not just that but also spending Christmas Day with a stranger because your mum is a desperate t who finds an Egyptian (did she mention that once I can’t remember?🙄) man stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.