Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Wonder if 5head knows about her ‘mates’ abuse against her children. To be fair she will probably find no issue with it seeing as she locks her autistic Adopted son in a room for 12 hours at a time.
Totally agree, 5head won't think that's abuse at all, she's pissed daily so kids looking after themselves, yet another s parent on the gram

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
@WowOhWow_abusing_cunt good on you, see THIS is how normal people react to child abuse!!

It's so gross I'm still not over it. I told a family member yesterday and the first thing they said was "is someone going to report her" I'm still so angry.

The fact she's laying low speaks volumes. She's a fat dirty t and she knows it.
She was posting on her jiggly jugs account this morning. The audacity is beyond me.

humptydumpty

Nov 10, 2023
Seriously delusional 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231117-114135_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117-114135_Instagram.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 255
  • Screenshot_20231117-114205_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117-114205_Instagram.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 244
  • Screenshot_20231117-114230_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117-114230_Instagram.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot_20231117-114251_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231117-114251_Instagram.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 240

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Morning guys… seems like Kayleigh has been reading this thread and emailed the school about how a ‘number of mothers’ from up the school are trolling her and her kids.

The school really isn’t interested and said as long as staff, or other children or the schools name is mentioned, then people are free to post what they wish and the school won’t be getting involved in any of it.

I’ve not seen the voice notes until now! So with permission from @KKK.Hates.Her.Kids would you mind if they’re shared with the school please?

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
Push people to make them suicidal ? By telling the truth ? Gaslighting at its finest.
Let’s just take a minute to sit back & think of all the people KK has doxxed, bullied & the innocent people she relentless pursued all over social media. Did she think about them, no she didn’t cos in her own words, I don’t care about mental health.

It’s giving ✨Narcissistic t✨

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Hmmm imagine? My kids have been called the n word, drug dealers, said they look like they have cancer amongst many other things by the scrote and her little friends already so no need for me to imagine. I think ‘backwards billy’ is tame in comparison mate 🙃

(I'm playing catch up again.)

Given the names thrown at your kids, perhaps Backwards Bobby would have been better?
Personally, I howled out loud at backwards Billy. I've literally never heard that saying before.

Apr 16, 2023
@KKhastheclap please do share them with the school along with the fact that although I've not posted them here she does mention she school by name!! In the voice notes to a stranger!! That is one of the concerns I am also reporting to SS. My email is just about done, I'm just trawling tattle for evidence she has posted herself of any safeguarding issues as I know there are several.

@Ohdoris do you know what pushes people to suicide? Being given a black eye from their mother and growing up in hell. She is fing disgusting and clearly has no remorse but as mentioned, she's on borrowed time. She can do all the damage control she wants. Voice notes don't lie.

Most of us are here due to her relentless bullying. School parents are here due to her sons relentless bullying which he's seen by her blacking brias eye, and whatever else she's done to him! This KKK is karma.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2023
Morning guys… seems like Kayleigh has been reading this thread and emailed the school about how a ‘number of mothers’ from up the school are trolling her and her kids.

The school really isn’t interested and said as long as staff, or other children or the schools name is mentioned, then people are free to post what they wish and the school won’t be getting involved in any of it.

I’ve not seen the voice notes until now! So with permission from @KKK.Hates.Her.Kids would you mind if they’re shared with the school please?
So really she's went in to warn them about so called troll's, so if anything is reported to take no notice, doesn't work like that KK school will already be watching your kids, and them voice notes will just prove more of what they already think, YOU abuse your kids FACT

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
So really she's went in to warn them about so called troll's, so if anything is reported to take no notice, doesn't work like that KK school will already be watching your kids, and them voice notes will just prove more of what they already think, YOU abuse your kids FACT
Yep, afraid so. She doesn’t have proof who’s been commenting, but several parents (myself included) received a phone call from the head teacher due to Kayleigh’s email about this thread. The school really couldn’t care less as long as staff, children or the name of the school isn’t mentioned. At the time of the phone call, I wasn’t aware of these voice notes but at pick up time I’ll be going in and showing them everything from these past few days. The school WILL take it seriously when a TA who Kayleigh has named herself is mentioned, along with the bruise she gave Bria.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Yep, afraid so. She doesn’t have proof who’s been commenting, but several parents (myself included) received a phone call from the head teacher due to Kayleigh’s email about this thread. The school really couldn’t care less as long as staff, children or the name of the school isn’t mentioned. At the time of the phone call, I wasn’t aware of these voice notes but at pick up time I’ll be going in and showing them everything from these past few days. The school WILL take it seriously when a TA who Kayleigh has named herself is mentioned, along with the bruise she gave Bria.
Imagine having to email your kids school but your 'orrible trolls' have proof that you are a child abuser. Bet she has sent out so many 'I'm onnocent don't believe the relentless trolls' emails over the last couple of days. Her biggest troll is herself. Next phone call from the head teacher will be to social services about those poor kids.

KKhastheclap

Oct 29, 2023
Imagine having to email your kids school but your 'orrible trolls' have proof that you are a child abuser. Bet she has sent out so many 'I'm onnocent don't believe the relentless trolls' emails over the last couple of days. Her biggest troll is herself. Next phone call from the head teacher will be to social services about those poor kids.
That’s exactly it. Kayleigh has obviously seen the voice notes, and she knows they’re going to get shown to the relevant people. There is no good in sending emails to anywhere because we have all heard and seen the evidence? Honestly I expect her kids to be pulled from the school in the next couple of weeks. I’ll be amazed if they’re still there come Xmas break.

Status
Not open for further replies.