Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
Amen. But of course they will say you are KK because anyone who doesn’t have their FULL opinions and anyone who doesn’t constantly b about her every move must be KK. They will all come back with my partner has my kids, their well looked after blah blah.

every single one of thesr women are nasty trolls. They claim their lives are perfect but they are not. I can guarantee most of these women on here have Said something horrible about their kids. They are lying if not. I can’t stand KK, I hate her to the core but I don’t scrutinise her every single move, what she eats, what she wearsl how she drives. I say it to my partner annd we laugh how s her life is, but on here, its beyond “caring” for the kids, I’ve never seen so much hate. You can hate on someone in your own way but this thread has just got damn right psychopathic. a bunch of jobless universal credit scammers. - que the I have a job blah blah, no you don’t. You are all scum. Knowing I am not KK makes me so happy because that’s one thing you all look fing stupid on.

You are proper angry. And I, for one haven't accused you of being anyone, let alone Kkk. I do not jump on the bandwagon of having a go or accusing people when they are new here or indeed if they don't like Yam. It may be hard for you to fathom, but not all of us are here just because Yam is.
I am here, on and off because, like you, I cannot stand kkk. It's that simple. I really wish I could give you my Instagram but I'm not prepared to become a target for kkk, again. Been there, done that. 🙃

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
Wow I go on holiday (an actual holiday with a plane and over 36 hours)
And all hell breaks loose!
I've dipped in and out from my sun bed, for a bit of light reading. But wow.
I don't understand all the random accounts being so aggressive and defending someone that has been so awful!
It's all a bit odd.

I will fully admit to calling my kids knob heads when they are being pains (to their dad, behind their back not to their face obviously!) But throwing something at them that gives them a black eye!
Then not show any remorse!
I accidently tried to shut the door once and one of kids fingers got caught, just a red mark in their hand, but I felt so bad! I feel guilt now just thinking about it.
Her voice note she sounded irritated that it had marked, not remorseful that it had happened (accident or not!)

Anyway thought I'd chuck my twopenneth in 😂

Peace out ✌️

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
Mental health issues or being on the spectrum is NOT an excuse for being a horrible t or abusing your child.
Agreed but tbf I don't think she was saying that, I read it as someone trying to give some insight into how hard it is to parent a child with SEN if you are on the spectrum yourself.

Kayleighs major failing has been not accepting any help from any professionals ( the SALT referral for eg) in the past which has resulted in her not being able to cope and lashing out

For what it's worth I don't think removing her children is the answer, they won't get a loving stable home, they'll be put in the system and shunted from foster carer to foster carer. The looked after system isn't about love it's about meeting a child's basic needs. What they need is intervention at home. Professionals to step in with parenting skills and managing child behaviours

Icomeinpeace

Jul 7, 2023
Agreed but tbf I don't think she was saying that, I read it as someone trying to give some insight into how hard it is to parent a child with SEN if you are on the spectrum yourself.

Kayleighs major failing has been not accepting any help from any professionals ( the SALT referral for eg) in the past which has resulted in her not being able to cope and lashing out

For what it's worth I don't think removing her children is the answer, they won't get a loving stable home, they'll be put in the system and shunted from foster carer to foster carer. The looked after system isn't about love it's about meeting a child's basic needs. What they need is intervention at home. Professionals to step in with parenting skills and managing child behaviours
I agree with this.

Reactions: KK the walking STI
Apr 16, 2023
@brokenbottle which is exactly what SS will do. They'll assess her parenting, or lack of, amongst the evidence provided and hopefully take her to a mental health professional to figure out why she is the way she is.

I stated a few dozen pages back that the aim isn't to remove her children, but protect them. Once involved it's down to HER to make changes to prevent them being removed, its just a shame I don't think she'll give a flying do. She will claim "trolls" "harassment" and "malicious reports" as she has done with the school no doubt and her kids will continue to stuffer bur hey, I guess only time will tell.

Apr 16, 2023
No hate or aggression from me here but can I ask, whats the reason you're here?
This (and tattle) is just a forum for people to discuss and criticise someone who has a public presence online. The person involved or their fans don't need to go out of their way to come here to read it if it's unpleasant. People will have these opinions and say these things even without a thread like this so surely they better say it here than on her Instagram or tiktok posts directly to her?

And I think the reason people automatically think you are KK is because of the aggressive tone in your posts not necessarily because you disagree. You're allowed to disagree with anything you like, its what makes the world go round but I think the attacking nature is what makes you seem like the person herself.
👏👏👏 exactly they have come here saying were all trolls etc etc yet here they still are on this site and have been ALL weekend

Apr 18, 2023
Over 100 pages I've had to catch up on while ignoring my kids. What a ride 🫠 them voice notes are disgusting. I have a 5 year old who I absolutely adore and is a baby to me. How can you physically abuse such a tiny innocent little human? I just can't get my head round it 😭 I've never looked at my 5 year old and thought bad things about him or wanted to bollock him and give him a black eye. She's so violent and aggressive and those children need safeguarding from that vile ginger lard arse t

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
@brokenbottle which is exactly what SS will do. They'll assess her parenting, or lack of, amongst the evidence provided and hopefully take her to a mental health professional to figure out why she is the way she is.

I stated a few dozen pages back that the aim isn't to remove her children, but protect them. Once involved it's down to HER to make changes to prevent them being removed, its just a shame I don't think she'll give a flying do. She will claim "trolls" "harassment" and "malicious reports" as she has done with the school no doubt and her kids will continue to stuffer bur hey, I guess only time will tell.
Which she has done already by filing police reports, trying to do damage control. Blaming others. Rather than accepting responsibility and any offers of help that might come out of all of this. I also do not want to see any child removed from their parents if support can be provided in the home to improve parenting skills and ways of coping. Ultimately the priority is the safety of any child.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Ok so, let me get this right, KK is asd and we should be sympathetic?? Is that why she behaves like a mega t?

Also you lot, buckle up. The old bill are involved now… bet you’re quaking 😂
Any reports to the police are only going to highlight her own bad choices and irrational behaviour. I think she is the only one who needs to be quaking about any police reports whether made by someone else or herself.

Apr 18, 2023
Little catch up

Attachments

• IMG_8964.png
    IMG_8964.png
    411.3 KB · Views: 262
  • IMG_8965.png
    IMG_8965.png
    231 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_8966.png
    IMG_8966.png
    322.1 KB · Views: 242
  • IMG_8967.png
    IMG_8967.png
    242.3 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_8968.png
    IMG_8968.png
    249 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_8969.png
    IMG_8969.png
    440 KB · Views: 263

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

I think you're over estimating what children's services can do here. Social workers can't just walk in an carry out parenting assessments. Unless they are court ordered and carried out under care proceedings or there is a child protection plan then you can just tell the social worker to piss off.

I think you're over estimating what children's services can do here. Social workers can't just walk in an carry out parenting assessments. Unless they are court ordered and carried out under care proceedings or there is a child protection plan then you can just tell the social worker to piss off. Sadly I doubt even with the voice notes she'll reach the threshold for CPP

Children's services will more likely (if anything at all) refer her to TAF or similar who will offer her 12 weeks support which she will refuse and nothing will change

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Little catch up
Who is she explaining all of this to? The information she is referring to is only on here, nowhere else on the internet. So is this a message for us on here or does she assume all her 'followers' are people from here too. Some will have absolutely no idea what she is talking about. She's not sharing what is being said...why is that I wonder. Like how she ends with....anyway look at my jawline. Just shows her mentality and lack of insight into the severity of her problems.

Apr 16, 2023
@KK’s Personalities well at least she's informed the police before SS have too!

And @brokenbottle its lucky i have faith in SS then. Its clear shes been reported by the school before by her own admission, so along with the masses of evidence provided, so much more than the school has previously had, they will do more than refer her onto someone she's able to ignore. You can only refuse to better your kids life a few times before they ask why.

Luckily I know exactly how they work and what they offer, and have faith they will take these "claims" (and I use that terms loosely as we have evidence from the horses mouth) seriously. It's very likely they will hold a TAF meeting in reguards to hers and the kids needs but if this is ignored after mounting evidence they will then escalate to a CIN meeting. You simply cannot refuse to better your parenting once on their radar.

Apr 16, 2023
Ok so, let me get this right, KK is asd and we should be sympathetic?? Is that why she behaves like a mega t?

Also you lot, buckle up. The old bill are involved now… bet you’re quaking 😂
Nobody knows if KK is asd of whatever else she is self diagnosing, her kids haven't been diagnosed with anything either, she has said so herself, so in my eyes hes a naughty kid with no respect or boundries, and to have a fowl mouth at that age is disgusting, it is all learnt behaviour, and to reply to comment further back, i'm not on here 24/7 my full time job stops that, and i have NEVER screamed, shouted or called my kids awful names not once, have rules and boundries, and i've never caused injuries or sent them to school minus underwear

Jun 7, 2023

I do agree to a point however people have to want the help and she quite clearly doesn’t. She thinks being a t is a cute personality trait and it’s not. It’s a horrific trait which has resulted in her not only ruining her children’s lives but her own too.

For years she has tried to make something of herself online and it’s failed, so she’s resulted to selling herself (and badly at that). She could have maybe made something of herself if she didn’t act the way she does. If she was just a genuine person but she’s not. She doesn’t have a genuine bone in her body. She’s spent probably most of her life acting the way she does now and it’ll take a hell of a long time to rectify that if she even tried. The issue is she’s burned so many bridges along the way that even if by some miracle she does change, she’ll have no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.