Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
@HarrietAffery its because its all shes got, find out who people are and pin the blame on them! Weve seen it with yam, now Paul, she's dying to point the finger at someone else so somehow her s parenting, s life, s OF, s house is all someone else's fault.
Just to prove there is no way I’m Kayleigh, I’ll happily tell you all who I am…

someone who doesn’t assault children

Apr 12, 2023
KK if you are reading this,

because I know who all of you are. That’s why begrudgingly Im going to help KK even though I can’t stand her. You’ve all gone too far and gone to a different level. Trolls at their finest.
We’re still waiting for Saturday nights reveal ya silly t, Kkk you do give yourself away EVERY fING TIME!
Don’t give up the day job hun, oh wait 🤣🤡🤡

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
KK if you are reading this,

because I know who all of you are. That’s why begrudgingly Im going to help KK even though I can’t stand her. You’ve all gone too far and gone to a different level. Trolls at their finest.
Gone too far? By calling out and reporting someone who finds abusing their child an inconvenience to their life? You help her in whatever way you see fit, Lord knows she needs it, noone is stopping you. I hope your help is successful.

Nov 18, 2023
Gone too far? By calling out and reporting someone who finds abusing their child an inconvenience to their life? You help her in whatever way you see fit, Lord knows she needs it, noone is stopping you. I hope your help is successful.
It’s not just about that is it. The constant discussing every single bit of her life. Why?? You all didn’t like it when she did it to you so why be the same. The fact you spend your time scrutinising her every move is just fing sad. Yea I love she gets her karma, but there’s a limit. You all cross it. They’re not your children. The fact you are so intent on trying to take them off her is just sick. Are the, oh I just want her to get help. You’re just a bunch of fs and all full of it behind this thread.

pinotgrigio

Apr 18, 2023
It’s not just about that is it. The constant discussing every single bit of her life. Why?? You all didn’t like it when she did it to you so why be the same. The fact you spend your time scrutinising her every move is just fing sad. Yea I love she gets her karma, but there’s a limit. You all cross it. They’re not your children. The fact you are so intent on trying to take them off her is just sick. Are the, oh I just want her to get help. You’re just a bunch of fs and all full of it behind this thread.
Why does she get to abuse people, threaten them, find their families, employers, humiliate them to her followers but people can’t call out her behaviour without being called a troll? She’s the biggest troll I have ever seen in my life and it’s her own comeuppance to reap what she has sown for years. The vile racial abuse and obsession with one of the members on here was absolutely shocking and no one has said anything like that about her. Maybe there are some comments about appearance etc but what does she expect when all she does is hurl abuse at people? No one wants her kids taken off her. Why would people want to put kids into the care system? However she does need some support as she is an unfit parent and that’s her own fault that people know that because SHE broadcasts her life online.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
Why does she get to abuse people, threaten them, find their families, employers, humiliate them to her followers but people can’t call out her behaviour without being called a troll? She’s the biggest troll I have ever seen in my life and it’s her own comeuppance to reap what she has sown for years. The vile racial abuse and obsession with one of the members on here was absolutely shocking and no one has said anything like that about her. Maybe there are some comments about appearance etc but what does she expect when all she does is hurl abuse at people? No one wants her kids taken off her. Why would people want to put kids into the care system? However she does need some support as she is an unfit parent and that’s her own fault that people know that because SHE broadcasts her life online.
Excellent point. It'll be brushed over though.

Status
Not open for further replies.