Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
It’s not just about that is it. The constant discussing every single bit of her life. Why?? You all didn’t like it when she did it to you so why be the same. The fact you spend your time scrutinising her every move is just fing sad. Yea I love she gets her karma, but there’s a limit. You all cross it. They’re not your children. The fact you are so intent on trying to take them off her is just sick. Are the, oh I just want her to get help. You’re just a bunch of fs and all full of it behind this thread.
So your purpose of coming on this thread is just to let us know that? Well thank you for your feedback, I will take it on board. Anything else?

JennyOldham

Nov 20, 2023
Hello, I’m not sure where I start with this it’s all very strange. I’ve never used a chat room before but I was told today someone is impersonating me on here so I had to come and see for myself, I’ve seen some comments with my name on but it’s not really making much sense to me and as I said it’s all a bit strange. I have no idea I why I have become a target and will be speaking to Kayleigh about this but I did want to come on and say apart from this message now I have never created an account on here. I know of her from the school but have no intention in getting involved in her life, I’ve been advised it was probably Kayleigh herself who created the profile as I really don’t know of any other parents who would do this! I’m sure she’s upset after she had social services visit her last week but I do not wish to have my name brought into her drama! Anyway I just wanted to clear that up so if any more comments appear from an account pretending to be me it’s definitely not me, and will not be using here after this.
Cheers

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Hello, I’m not sure where I start with this it’s all very strange. I’ve never used a chat room before but I was told today someone is impersonating me on here so I had to come and see for myself, I’ve seen some comments with my name on but it’s not really making much sense to me and as I said it’s all a bit strange. I have no idea I why I have become a target and will be speaking to Kayleigh about this but I did want to come on and say apart from this message now I have never created an account on here. I know of her from the school but have no intention in getting involved in her life, I’ve been advised it was probably Kayleigh herself who created the profile as I really don’t know of any other parents who would do this! I’m sure she’s upset after she had social services visit her last week but I do not wish to have my name brought into her drama! Anyway I just wanted to clear that up so if any more comments appear from an account pretending to be me it’s definitely not me, and will not be using here after this.
Cheers
I think at this point all profiles and comments are taken with a pinch of salt.

Apr 16, 2023
It’s not just about that is it. The constant discussing every single bit of her life. Why?? You all didn’t like it when she did it to you so why be the same. The fact you spend your time scrutinising her every move is just fing sad. Yea I love she gets her karma, but there’s a limit. You all cross it. They’re not your children. The fact you are so intent on trying to take them off her is just sick. Are the, oh I just want her to get help. You’re just a bunch of fs and all full of it behind this thread.
Yet here you still are KK, have you not kids to sort and numbers to learn or something, only 1 t here and thats you, not nice is it, think of all the ppl you have harrassed, stalked, sent emails to work places, contacted family, which is often the WRONG family, the list is endless.

Apr 16, 2023
Cheers
Nobody here knew someone called Jenny Oldham even really existed so I’m not sure what the point of this was.

If you are a real person from the school mum group, well done for involving yourself by saying that she had a SS visit this week 👀

Apr 16, 2023
Nobody here knew someone called Jenny Oldham even really existed so I’m not sure what the point of this was.

If you are a real person from the school mum group, well done for involving yourself by saying that she had a SS visit this week 👀
Never heard that name or seen it mentioned, that's if its a real name, only 1 that gets mentioned in this thread is KK and her 99 personalities

May 23, 2023
Cheers
Hi mate, respectfully nobody on here gives a flying do 🥰

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Public service announcement: when entering the room noone cares who you are, where you came from, or why you are here. There are 3 camps
Camp 1 - Everyone who wishes to discuss Kayleigh
Camp 2 - Kayleigh and all her personalities
Camp 3 - Those who say they are Camp 1 but within a few messages it is obvious they are Camp 2.

You do not need to declare which Camp you are in. We will figure it out pretty quickly. Happy camping campers.

May 23, 2023
Public service announcement: when entering the room noone cares who you are, where you came from, or why you are here. There are 3 camps
Camp 3 - Those who say they are Camp 1 but within a few messages it is obvious they are Camp 2.

You do not need to declare which Camp you are in. We will figure it out pretty quickly. Happy camping campers.

Attachments

• IMG_2925.jpeg
    IMG_2925.jpeg
    137.3 KB · Views: 52
May 23, 2023
I was torn between love or laugh for that response 😂
I say it with my chest. If she’s actually the ‘real’ Jenny we don’t care, we’re not gonna contact/terrorise/doxx her etc. if she’s a fake Jenny (who we didn’t know or care existed in the first place, no offence to any Jennys!) then once again it doesn’t matter. fing weird as do! 🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023

🤣🤣🤣🤣 love it 👏👏

Status
Not open for further replies.