Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourMum

Nov 15, 2023
And you must have a sad little life as you watch and pick apart someone ( you don’t even know) on the internet.

What outcome do you actually want?
For her to fing realise what an absolute crank she is and to do offline and look after her children appropriately. Not hard is it. Our lives are infinitely more fulfilling and enjoyable than that fat fs existence

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
I personally feel that the way she’s speaking about it shows she’s hiding remorse. Of course it’s not okay to throw things at a child, even Kayleigh knows that herself! But I’m not going to sit here and pass judgement on how she has no remorse when there is 0 proof of that. Absolutely none showing she doesn’t care that it happened. No one is excusing that. No one is saying it happens to the best of us, but passing judgement and bullying isn’t something I can get on board with. Not to a woman who is clearly teetering on the edge, a witch hunt for the removal of her children will cause more harm than good for all of them. My eldest is prolific bruiser. The slightest thing can make him bruise and I’ve been pulled by his school… does that also mean that I’ve abused him? No it doesn’t. Kids bruise. Some more than others and schools/teachers HAVE to pull the parents for them, whether minor or not.

At this point I’m beginning to think you’re a parody account. A comedian. As I fail to believe you’re that fing dumb! This has to be a joke!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PaigeSnedz

Aug 10, 2023
She's clearly on good terms with Dan so why is Dan ringing the police to do a welfare check. If he's that worried he'd have gone.
Don’t be ridiculous. That doesn’t fit their narrative.

KK - right dimwit Dan. Call them at 11:05 and say you’ve not heard from me and are worried. Make sure you mention the harassment and trooollling 🫠🫠🫠

Dinwit - duhh ehh rightio, so what have I to say again 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

YourMum

Nov 15, 2023
It truly is wild to me how much you’re all convinced that the way you’re acting is the right thing! Causing a woman distress, worry, mental pain, because you get a kick out of it, sat there waiting for her downfall when I can guarantee those of you who are parents have ranted to your friends about how annoying your children have been, or how badly behaved they’ve been. It doesn’t mean you hate your children, just that they’re annoying little gremlins, I know I have. I know my children have caused me to blow my top, lose my temper and rant to friends and family.
None of you complain about RG using her platform to promote OF, while also posting her children, but Kayleigh cant, because she’s Kayleigh.
It’s horrible. Disgusting. Vile. That Kayleigh said things about this Yams kids and home, but it’s fine for these things to be said about her and her home, because it’s Kayleigh and you don’t like her.

With everything going on in the world right now. With the amount of children being brutally murdered in their homes and in their hospitals, you’d think you’d all spend the spare time you have protesting about that. Trying to make a difference there, instead you’re trying to have two young, very loved children, from their home because you hate their mother. Bloody hell man, I cannot stress this enough, that two wrongs don’t make a right, that everything you’re doing, the stuff that makes you think you’re better than her, makes you just as bad as you feel she is. Just as troubled. Just as abusive. Narcissistic. Horrid.

😴 piss off you annoying prick

May 23, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_2978.jpeg
    IMG_2978.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 91
May 23, 2023
Screenshot_20231122_185827_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20231122_185837_Chrome.jpg
Funny how you two are never seen in the same place at the same time isn't it.
Probably because we live in different parts of the country and this isn’t real life so you can’t actually see do all 🤷🏽‍♀️
But for your information if I wanted to pretend to be somebody else I’d use my other phone (yes I have more than one like lots of adults in the world) and make sure both accounts were online at the same time because I’m not dumb. Also, you’re welcome for the advice xx

Next…

Editing to say when I say ‘real life’ I mean in person, face to face…I fully understand that these comments made are being said in real life just assumed people got what I meant but then remembered who’s reading here 🤣🤣

Last edited:
May 18, 2023
Screenshot_20231122_185827_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20231122_185837_Chrome.jpg
Funny how you two are never seen in the same place at the same time isn't it

Jodie who’s not anonymous creates anonymous account to say the exact same thing as her not anonymous account, fing hell you’re so thick it’s glorious 🤣 🤣 🤣
Anyway how was your welfare check? Did they see through you trying to pull the mental health card because you abused your daughter? Funny how you don’t give a s about mental health but here you are playing the card to justify your vile behaviour! Scummy Mummy!

Apr 16, 2023
I'm sure the sudden panic and "harrassment" reports will be a red flag to SS when they arrive. They're not idiots, although KKK is and this behaviour really is her just shooting herself in the foot. Anyone "innocent" would completely ignore the "claims" and move on but that's hard to do with cold hard evidence isn't it, so in typical narc style she makes it all about her. Careful KKK. Trained professionals are coming to assess you and they're smarter than you think.

Apr 16, 2023
Don’t be ridiculous. That doesn’t fit their narrative.

KK - right dimwit Dan. Call them at 11:05 and say you’ve not heard from me and are worried. Make sure you mention the harassment and trooollling 🫠🫠🫠

Dinwit - duhh ehh rightio, so what have I to say again 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫
I think she's spend to much time in Lou live's and getting ideas 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.