• Screenshot_20231122_231624_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_231624_X.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot_20231122_221822_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_221822_Instagram.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 169

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
Omg I canne believe it's true!!!!! This woman has a thread!!!!! I canne say much but this thread is the talk of the playground at the moment!!!!! Im not part of the group shes reported but shes reported a few lassies in a group of mums to the police and everyones talking about it!!!! Rumour is the head called her in but she hasnt shown up or refused too!!!!! Can anyone give me a brief update????? We all watch out for her like a hawk on the school run but recently shes been parking up else where and we havent seen hide or hair of her for days!!! So glad the biggest bully is falling!!!! I hope her and her nasty kids are removed from the school!! They don't deserve to be there!!! Nothing but trouble with families like that!!!! We see you kayleigh!!!!!! I thought it was bad when her OF was being shown around the playground at drop off but whatever happened now is worse!!!! Fill me in???
Reported to the police for what exactly? Other than comment here, the things that’s been witnessed, what exactly is a crime?

May 23, 2023
he ‘mum shamed’ Amanda Holden after a bikini pic, imagine what he would say about Kayleigh 😂😂 would she still support what he says?
She grates my weed grinder I swear!
Great actor imo, ok presenter, t to Des, great legs, was on to Phil, was the bad guy in a hair dressing show I watched about 25 years ago, really good at regional accents…can we make a thread for her please? 👀🤣

Also, KK is a t, pass it on x

KayleighHOErn

Nov 22, 2023
Reported to the police for what exactly? Other than comment here, the things that’s been witnessed, what exactly is a crime?

Not sure!!!! I was expecting there was more info here as I found her Instagram but it's private!! There are lots of whispers in the playground but all I know is kayleigh has been MIA this week and that apparently a few lassies out of a group of friends have been reported by her!! No word on what for though!! Or if they've actually done or said anything!!!! I wondered was it because her OF pics have been showed around the playground but that was a while ago!!! And didn't stem from the same group as far as I know!!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Not sure!!!! I was expecting there was more info here as I found her Instagram but it's private!! There are lots of whispers in the playground but all I know is kayleigh has been MIA this week and that apparently a few lassies out of a group of friends have been reported by her!! No word on what for though!! Or if they've actually done or said anything!!!! I wondered was it because her OF pics have been showed around the playground but that was a while ago!!! And didn't stem from the same group as far as I know!!
She's a child abuser. Plus lots lots more. Cant summarise there's too much. Read a few random thread pages and see what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.