Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 12, 2023
Not sure!!!! I was expecting there was more info here as I found her Instagram but it's private!! There are lots of whispers in the playground but all I know is kayleigh has been MIA this week and that apparently a few lassies out of a group of friends have been reported by her!! No word on what for though!! Or if they've actually done or said anything!!!! I wondered was it because her OF pics have been showed around the playground but that was a while ago!!! And didn't stem from the same group as far as I know!!
Her Insta is private but you just happened to find this thread 💤

Kkk Have a fing day of ya Div, it actually hurts my head just how fing mental you behave 🤯🤯🤯

P.S your accents are s so that rules out acting, only fans and influencer…. ALL A FAILURE….. Oh and parenting!

May 23, 2023

Kkk Have a fing day of ya Div, it actually hurts my head just how fing mental you behave 🤯🤯🤯

P.S your accents are s so that rules out acting, only fans and influencer…. ALL A FAILURE….. Oh and parenting!
I love your big brain!!! 🙌🏾🤣

KayleighHOErn

Nov 22, 2023

Yes as this and the alleged reports are the talk of the playground!!!! It actually took me longer to find her Instagram than here!!!

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Absolutely bizarre behaviour and some wild accusations. The most wild thing I've read is NotKk claiming they can string a sentence together. I'm no English teacher but they ain't sentences. The use of commas gave me a headache.

Anyway, I digress, funny how that one disappeared when the fake Scottish one appeared 🧐
Exactly this… and she will use it as “evidence” that she’s being stalked/harassed at the school… boring 😴

Apr 17, 2023
Omg I canne believe it's true!!!!! This woman has a thread!!!!! I canne say much but this thread is the talk of the playground at the moment!!!!! Im not part of the group shes reported but shes reported a few lassies in a group of mums to the police and everyones talking about it!!!! Rumour is the head called her in but she hasnt shown up or refused too!!!!! Can anyone give me a brief update????? We all watch out for her like a hawk on the school run but recently shes been parking up else where and we havent seen hide or hair of her for days!!! So glad the biggest bully is falling!!!! I hope her and her nasty kids are removed from the school!! They don't deserve to be there!!! Nothing but trouble with families like that!!!! We see you kayleigh!!!!!! I thought it was bad when her OF was being shown around the playground at drop off but whatever happened now is worse!!!! Fill me in???
Here we go again 💤💤

Apr 16, 2023
Omg I canne believe it's true!!!!! This woman has a thread!!!!! I canne say much but this thread is the talk of the playground at the moment!!!!! Im not part of the group shes reported but shes reported a few lassies in a group of mums to the police and everyones talking about it!!!! Rumour is the head called her in but she hasnt shown up or refused too!!!!! Can anyone give me a brief update????? We all watch out for her like a hawk on the school run but recently shes been parking up else where and we havent seen hide or hair of her for days!!! So glad the biggest bully is falling!!!! I hope her and her nasty kids are removed from the school!! They don't deserve to be there!!! Nothing but trouble with families like that!!!! We see you kayleigh!!!!!! I thought it was bad when her OF was being shown around the playground at drop off but whatever happened now is worse!!!! Fill me in???
I’m calling bullshit on all of this…how would any of you schoolyard bullies/stalkers/bitches (whichever KK might class you as) know that a) the head called her for a meeting and b) KK didn’t show up for it. Especially when it’s relating to something so serious.

nice try though 😂

Nov 21, 2023
Absolutely bizarre behaviour and some wild accusations. The most wild thing I've read is NotKk claiming they can string a sentence together. I'm no English teacher but they ain't sentences. The use of commas gave me a headache.

Anyway, I digress, funny how that one disappeared when the fake Scottish one appeared 🧐
I went to bed 😂 can’t all sit up all night chatting away, some of us have children that get up early and go to school 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: KKK.Hates.Dengie..

KayleighHOErn

Nov 22, 2023
I’m calling bullshit on all of this…how would any of you schoolyard bullies/stalkers/bitches (whichever KK might class you as) know that a) the head called her for a meeting and b) KK didn’t show up for it. Especially when it’s relating to something so serious.

nice try though 😂

Its all whispers around the playground!!!!! I don't know how anyone knows or who knows what!!!! I am worried to ask too much down the school due to other lasses being reported!!!!! So thought I'd try find out here thats all i were doing!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.