Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2023
Paul needs validation and back up to be brave enough to be himself from the ugly scummy weed induced London mummy kraken ! She’s getting a report made to child services in her area especially if her child died from serious injuries in the past it can not be a coincidence can it? Puffy puff pass hey yams?
You’re disgusting 🤮

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Paul needs validation and back up to be brave enough to be himself from the ugly scummy weed induced London mummy kraken ! She’s getting a report made to child services in her area especially if her child died from serious injuries in the past it can not be a coincidence can it? Puffy puff pass hey yams?
1) I don’t smoke weed and I’d rather a room full of chilled trolls smoking weed than bargain basic bitches drinking Aldi version of whispering angel …(for all you that earn an honest living and love your kids it’s in Costco atm for £8 a bottle! )

2) a man having a fetish is nothing! And what? So? I know men that like certain things? And what? I also know men that like to see where they are plunging too when supping a nipple, quite frankly your fed aren’t you?!

3) because of point 2) and because your a dirty little scrote, imagine going on a deep dive and ending up in bagpuss’s tuna boat.

I’m actually bored of you. Pathetic bag for life t.

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Priceless! Threats in writing 🤭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231125_214746_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231125_214746_Chrome.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 263

Lauhugh32

Apr 30, 2023
1) I don’t smoke weed and I’d rather a room full of chilled trolls smoking weed than bargain basic bitches drinking Aldi version of whispering angel …(for all you that earn an honest living and love your kids it’s in Costco atm for £8 a bottle! )

2) a man having a fetish is nothing! And what? So? I know men that like certain things? And what? I also know men that like to see where they are plunging too when supping a nipple, quite frankly your fed aren’t you?!

3) because of point 2) and because your a dirty little scrote, imagine going on a deep dive and ending up in bagpuss’s tuna boat.

I’m actually bored of you. Pathetic bag for life t.
No idea who or what you are and no intention yawn.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Serious injuries???!! Are you for real. Her beautiful boy did not die from serious injuries. Get your fing facts right you beastly freak of a creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.