Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2023
Your time is coming. You think you’re protected but be careful as even those you thought you could trust have thrown you under the ganja bus kk
Swear you lot said that months ago, made a thread etc. boring 🥱🥱🥱🥱
Hurry up with this end of times before I actually die of old age because even I’m waiting for the tea ffs! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
Wait…am I talking about myself and my family too much? (Take it to my thread if so)

Let’s talk about Kayleigh who actually throws s at her kids and thinks nothing of it shall we?

Let’s talk about the fact she actually has all the children she birthed but uses her days doing what she does…

…let’s talk some more about her when I’ve finished playing this random game my son has insisted myself and his dad play xx

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Wait…am I talking about myself and my family too much? (Take it to my thread if so)

Let’s talk about Kayleigh who actually throws s at her kids and thinks nothing of it shall we?

Let’s talk about the fact she actually has all the children she birthed but uses her days doing what she does…

…let’s talk some more about her when I’ve finished playing this random game my son has insisted myself and his dad play xx
I think it's triggered somewhat

Apr 12, 2023
Your time is coming. You think you’re protected but be careful as even those you thought you could trust have thrown you under the ganja bus kk
The only proven child abuser is you ya silly fat s, REMEMBER THE EVIDENCE?
The social have been that’s why she’s so angry ain’t it fatty 🐷

It probably is The child snatcher helping her they’re both full on fing inbreds, pair of fs don’t have a brain cell between them and both think it’s normal to abuse kids!

Forehead took on a child just to get government money and then locks the child in a room while it gets drunk and dribbles when it talks, the fing state of it should be locking itself in a bedroom with the fing size of its forehead and face like a bag of spanner’s 🤡

Kayleigh I get the desperation for whoreing yourself out on twitter let’s be honest you can’t hold down a normal minimum wage job (because you’re a horrible t) and you’ll never get anything that pays more because the intellect well it’s just not there hun is it but anyway you’re a fing mess and your latest pictures well they really are vomit inducing!

Your vile words on here towards Yam just keep on reminding everyone just how damaged you are and why we’re here you ain’t stopping us t YOU ARE A CHILD ABUSING w, nothing more and nothing less!

Peace out b

P.S can we please all refer to my previous post were I told you it would be on all weekend I’m such a big head I love being right 🤣

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
The only proven child abuser is you ya silly fat s, REMEMBER THE EVIDENCE?
The social have been that’s why she’s so angry ain’t it fatty 🐷

It probably is The child snatcher helping her they’re both full on fing inbreds, pair of fs don’t have a brain cell between them and both think it’s normal to abuse kids!

Forehead took on a child just to get government money and then locks the child in a room while it gets drunk and dribbles when it talks, the fing state of it should be locking itself in a bedroom with the fing size of its forehead and face like a bag of spanner’s 🤡

Kayleigh I get the desperation for whoreing yourself out on twitter let’s be honest you can’t hold down a normal minimum wage job (because you’re a horrible t) and you’ll never get anything that pays more because the intellect well it’s just not there hun is it but anyway you’re a fing mess and your latest pictures well they really are vomit inducing!

Your vile words on here towards Yam just keep on reminding everyone just how damaged you are and why we’re here you ain’t stopping us t YOU ARE A CHILD ABUSING w, nothing more and nothing less!

Peace out b

P.S can we please all refer to my previous post were I told you it would be on all weekend I’m such a big head I love being right 🤣
Please don't say I told you so 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.