Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoIKnowYouHun

Aug 13, 2023
I do hope @Yammyssubstanceaddiction and @Frank Farmer is ok after the disgusting things said last night by that vile thing.

Paul, I’m sure you’re aware but if she (or anyone) does a ‘Claire’s or Sarah’s law’ it’s against the law to disclose that. Most likely is Bollocks but if you make the police aware, they can check in and see if any requests have been made and she can land herself in more trouble by declaring what she’s done.

I did a Claire’s law years ago on someone I had a dodgy feeling about, and I had to sign to say I wouldn’t tell anyone that I requested one and that I wouldn’t share what’s disclosed so I know for a fact, if she has done one, she shouldn’t be announcing it on here, so she will be liable.

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I do hope @Yammyssubstanceaddiction and @Frank Farmer is ok after the disgusting things said last night by that vile thing.

Paul, I’m sure you’re aware but if she (or anyone) does a ‘Claire’s or Sarah’s law’ it’s against the law to disclose that. Most likely is Bollocks but if you make the police aware, they can check in and see if any requests have been made and she can land herself in more trouble by declaring what she’s done.

I did a Claire’s law years ago on someone I had a dodgy feeling about, and I had to sign to say I wouldn’t tell anyone that I requested one and that I wouldn’t share what’s disclosed so I know for a fact, if she has done one, she shouldn’t be announcing it on here, so she will be liable.
She said she had done a claires law on box room Shaun (Ray) and that had come back with some previous. She cant help herself, but given she has the same narrative about every man who says no to her then she could be bull sitting about that too. Either way, she's a scum bag.

May 23, 2023

I’m actually not ok today. My thumb is killing me from that poxy game! 😭😭😭 and I think I only won 2 rounds the entire night 😓

KK Kling-on

Apr 16, 2023
Why Yam? Why do you hate her so much?

I’m just catching up (page 1466 at the moment!) sorry if I’m just repeating anyone else 😅
I think it’s pure jealousy. It must be! Healthy happy thriving kiddos, healthy happy relationship, both her and her other half are fitties, and there’s no secrets lies and manipulation used under their roof. It’s pure green eye.

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Wtf people pay for this s

Attachments

• jiggly-jugs-xx_thefappeningblog.com_0002.jpg
    jiggly-jugs-xx_thefappeningblog.com_0002.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 328
  • jiggly-jugs-xx_0026.jpg
    jiggly-jugs-xx_0026.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 317
  • jiggly-jugs-xx_0025.jpg
    jiggly-jugs-xx_0025.jpg