Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
We are all one to her. She can't count very well can she so it's easy for her to just say 'my troll of 5years'.
She’s delusional. Whether it show attractive she is, how successful she is, how wanted she is, how intelligent she is. It’s all in her mind and I can’t with her. Well I can because they took jezza off the tv so she/her life are my daily dose of chav. She really does have a car crash life

Apr 12, 2023
She’s going to be raging 😡 😆
Pahahhahahahahahahahaha

Personalities incoming 🤡

Cue Derek joining who stumbled across this thread, he’s been a long time subscriber of Kayleigh and she’s not the person she was 5 years ago he can tell from her pics it’s says so in her eyes, so we all need to give her a break and go get a good hard shag oops sorry I’m Derek aren’t I yeah I mean leave the poor girl alone……

Apr 12, 2023
Dunstable
Triggered still by the men calling her a chav and mentioning she looks different with no make up. She can't take any critisism can she 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231128-235617.png
    Screenshot_20231128-235617.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 254
Apr 17, 2023
Triggered still by the men calling her a chav and mentioning she looks different with no make up. She can't take any critisism can she 😂
Professional camera? Give over the only professional thing about KK is that she’s a professional t.

Everything professional comes from either Temu/Shein or Ali express! And if she didn’t filter her photos to do everyone of her follows would see the mess she is in real life 😂😝

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
I see people have issues scrolling back so..

Hiiiii guyyyss 👋 I got a new phone last night and swapped over to CC on the new one this morning but can't remember my log in so made a new profile. Swear I'm not the monstrous beast herself, please don't come at me 😂 I am @KKK.Hates.Her.Kids new and improved profile with reply feature back, that's the ONLY bonus 😂

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Hiiiii guyyyss 👋 I got a new phone last night and swapped over to CC on the new one this morning but can't remember my log in so made a new profile. Swear I'm not the monstrous beast herself, please don't come at me 😂 I am @KKK.Hates.Her.Kids new and improved profile with reply feature back, that's the ONLY bonus 😂
Proof? 🤭

Maggot Robbie

Jun 5, 2023
I'm no expert, but that bird she's retweeted is clearly not the same person in those 2 pics. I wonder if kkk will come up with a picture of herself alongside Margot Robbie to further the point of not looking the same without makeup/professional photo. 🤣🤣🤣

May 23, 2023
Isn’t that the girl who threw that Astrid div onto a table before their YouTube fight? 👀
Kk herself said she looks like a crackhead when she doesn’t have make up and extensions on so I’d take chav as a complement in comparison surely?

IAmSpartacus

Nov 29, 2023
Isn’t that the girl who threw that Astrid div onto a table before their YouTube fight? 👀
Kk herself said she looks like a crackhead when she doesn’t have make up and extensions on so I’d take chav as a complement in comparison surely?

Chav us definitely a compliment as I view her as more of a benefits Britain big dee type 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.