Leigh @xx_jiggly_jugs_xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleFester

Nov 2, 2023
Moaning that her new car is basic.

Yes hun because you have bought the cheapest one you can find so you can flex you drive another sty beemer!

If you wasn’t such a label w you could have got a nice Ford or something with the full extras package for the same price you’ve bought a s basic beemer for.

Waiting on the jell troll videos now, yep hun I’m soooo jel sat in my 2 year old Audi WITH HEATED SEATS 😘😘

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023

Yes hun because you have bought the cheapest one you can find so you can flex you drive another sty beemer!

If you wasn’t such a label w you could have got a nice Ford or something with the full extras package for the same price you’ve bought a s basic beemer for.

Waiting on the jell troll videos now, yep hun I’m soooo jel sat in my 2 year old Audi WITH HEATED SEATS 😘😘
Make a wish Beamer

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
She's so manic today, her tiktoks are just crazy and I find it strange the way she always goes "i promise I'll be on here soon I just don't know my audience on tiktok" or whatever and its like b, no ones watching you. Not because they like you. Shes in the same category as the likes of lou and doesn't seem to realise it.

Also going on about not getting botox because it doesn't last and it comes back worse. That is completely false, that's the practitioner's fault. The more you get botox, the longer between appointments you can go and the longer it lasts. I've been a few weeks late over my botox renewal time and never looked as haggard as that. Maybe if she paid full price somewhere reputable she'd have professional results.
She’s not getting Botox because Tanya won’t do it for a discounted rate now she’s found out KKK is a snake

Apr 18, 2023
She's so manic today, her tiktoks are just crazy and I find it strange the way she always goes "i promise I'll be on here soon I just don't know my audience on tiktok" or whatever and its like b, no ones watching you. Not because they like you. Shes in the same category as the likes of lou and doesn't seem to realise it.

Also going on about not getting botox because it doesn't last and it comes back worse. That is completely false, that's the practitioner's fault. The more you get botox, the longer between appointments you can go and the longer it lasts. I've been a few weeks late over my botox renewal time and never looked as haggard as that. Maybe if she paid full price somewhere reputable she'd have professional results.
She's not getting botox cos she outed her Aesthetics lady as a coke head the fin unit!

Apr 12, 2023

When I started getting Botox I getting top up every 12 weeks(3 months) now after 2 years I can go 5 months easily, my last lot was July & still have zero wrinkle in the forehead etc, that bint who did it was well se & don't even get me started on her over filled wonky migrated lips 😳🤣

Apr 12, 2023

Oh please say there's pics if the new s car

Apr 20, 2023

She always spouts this se when she can’t afford something. Remember she said she was allergic to acrylics but when she started only fans that allergy suddenly went away 😂. Slagged off lip filler but as soon as she could get it free she was straight on it. Decent Botox is going to cost her at least £200 and there’s no way she’ll ever be able to afford it so obvs has to do what she does best and slate it 😂. Botox done by a decent practitioner who isn’t going to water it down is incredible. I only need to get mine done once a year now and don’t have a single line on my face. I look younger than I did when I started getting it 4 years ago

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
Oh please say there's pics if the new s car
Isn't this also a 2 seater? Video she showed of herself yesterday her belly was right up to the steering wheel, looked like she barely fit. But this is her worth apparently.... another clapped out 20 year old beemer. Which all she wants to do is s off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231208_060929_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231208_060929_Gallery.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 320
Apr 12, 2023
Isn't this also a 2 seater? Video she showed of herself yesterday her belly was right up to the steering wheel, looked like she barely fit. But this is her worth apparently.... another clapped out 20 year old beemer. Which all she wants to do is s off.
Nothing says I don’t give a do about my kids like buying a 2 seater old car! Same old Kkk me me me me me me me me me me

Apr 16, 2023
What a t 🤣 and were do the kids go KK, in the boot

Bananabread

Nov 21, 2023
What the do is that 😂😂😂😂 oh KK at least get a decent bmw. Maybe a new one 😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.